Here I brought the pictures to see what I ask when I need to

General Trinity Support

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
ocapote26
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:53 am

Here I brought the pictures to see what I ask when I need to

Post by ocapote26 »

I give here when I get update tool after a mini text box that says original backup warning after I get another box which tells me to enter a password that you have to give me.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58772
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Here I brought the pictures to see what I ask when I nee

Post by mikel »

you MUST restore the stock tune to the vehicle before the tool can be updated.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
ocapote26
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:53 am

RE: Here I brought the pictures to see what I ask when I nee

Post by ocapote26 »

I like I do to restore the stock in the vehicle?
User avatar
Mike_Levy
Posts: 6715
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:11 pm
Location: Between Orlando and Tampa

RE: Here I brought the pictures to see what I ask when I nee

Post by Mike_Levy »

It would probably be easier if you just called and spoke to Frank. Pretty sure he speaks Spanish.
ocapote26
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:53 am

RE: Here I brought the pictures to see what I ask when I nee

Post by ocapote26 »

If I speak Spanish so I have a little trouble writing in English
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58772
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Here I brought the pictures to see what I ask when I nee

Post by mikel »

Frank no longer works here :(
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
Mike_Levy
Posts: 6715
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:11 pm
Location: Between Orlando and Tampa

RE: Here I brought the pictures to see what I ask when I nee

Post by Mike_Levy »

So nobody speaks Spanish there anymore?

Me neither, or I would apply for his job. :( And theres the "polite" issue..... :lol:
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58772
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Here I brought the pictures to see what I ask when I nee

Post by mikel »

LOL....

Mike, Id give you a job in a minute, I need 2 people currently!!
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
ocapote26
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:53 am

RE: Here I brought the pictures to see what I ask when I nee

Post by ocapote26 »

for the jeep grand cherokee 2011 does the devil sport? and if does not work when would a diablosport for grand cherokee 2011?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58772
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Here I brought the pictures to see what I ask when I nee

Post by mikel »

no, 2011 models are not supported, as I mentioned in the initial email reply to you this morning...

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “General Trinity”