U7198 Update? 9r17-9R18

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
01hdgt
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 2:21 pm

U7198 Update? 9r17-9R18

Post by 01hdgt »

I have a 2year old predator. And Im quite sure that it has the update of 9r17.. What updates are on the current 9r18 that would be worth while? My truck is an 01 2500hd 6.0l 4x4 etc.. GMC.. Thanks for the help!!
mrobers
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:43 am

RE: U7198 Update? 9r17-9R18

Post by mrobers »

I'm wondering the same question and asked the same thing in my post yesterday.

What normally changes in these updates; also settings for earlier vehicles like my '02 Avalanche?
User avatar
smokestack
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:12 am

Post by smokestack »

I think the updates just mainly add more vehicles. Maybe a few changes to the tunes but not sure :roll:
Post Reply

Return to “Predator GM Gas”