Diablosport Trinity Home Screen & Features?

General Trinity Support

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
GriffinPeal
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:24 pm

Diablosport Trinity Home Screen & Features?

Post by GriffinPeal »

I recently purchased a Diablosport Trinity from a friend and it appears I have an older model maybe? I see instructional videos and pictures with a different home screen than I have. I also do not have the ability to customize my gauges. Was this an update or do I just have an older model? Sorry for the newb questions but I am brand new to this.
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18098
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

Re: Diablosport Trinity Home Screen & Features?

Post by 06MonteSS »

sounds like you have an old version of the software on it... you need to update it to the latest revisions/updates...

the instructional videos/pictures are the older/original revisions of the tool, so the screens are different...

your main/home screen should look like the one on the trinity page here http://www.diablosport.com/home/trinity.html

download and install the dsdownloader software from the site, and it will also install the trinity usb drivers...

then, connect the trinity to your Windows PC, once it boots up and is at the main screen, start up the dsdownloader - it will search for and find your connected trinity, and then it should automatically download and install all of the latest/most recent updates to it if it needs updating...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
GriffinPeal
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:24 pm

Re: Diablosport Trinity Home Screen & Features?

Post by GriffinPeal »

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I did all of the latest updates (I am running V109A), I just have watched some videos of guys customizing their gauge layout and seeing options I do not have. Take this video for example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWJgT6o1INY this video is from Diablosport and it shows a totally different layout, customizing gauge options etc. and I have none of this? Just curious.
Post Reply

Return to “General Trinity”