Jeep PCM remapper?

All General Questions can be posted here

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
neonhomer
Posts: 383
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:31 pm

Jeep PCM remapper?

Post by neonhomer »

My current project is a 96 Jeep Grand Cherokee w/ the 4.0 I6. Since Diablosport doesn't support this vehicle, and it seems like no one else does except Hypertch (and their tool is just a canned tool, no adjustments), does anyone out here have any ideas on how I can remap this PCM?

Reason? I rebuilt this motor, and used a Comp 68-232-4 cam. Now the motor is running lean, and I need to remap. The fuel trims are running around -15, and I am throwing P0171 codes.

I would be open to a "mail away" tune if I had to, but I would prefer a handheld tuner. I wish DS would support my PCM, but apparently the JTEC itself is an oddball, or there isn't a demand... something like that. I am trying to avoid spending a boatload of money on tuning this thing...

BTW - Superchips USED to make a tuner for the Jeep... they quit...
NeonHomer

1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee I6 4.0
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Jeep PCM remapper?

Post by mikel »

contact HEMIfever tuning...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
neonhomer
Posts: 383
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:31 pm

Re: Jeep PCM remapper?

Post by neonhomer »

Thanks Mike.... Got in touch with him on Monday. Should have it here soon.
NeonHomer

1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee I6 4.0
Post Reply

Return to “General Questions”