I have a 2009 dodge 1500 5.7l, and when I go the adjustable parameters there are only two there: tire size and limited slip. I was wondering where the other ones are?
Heres the list on the web site:
CALIBRATE SPEEDO FOR TIRE SIZE
SHIFT POINTS
COOLING FAN CONTROL
FUEL RICH/LEAN ADJUSTMENT
SPARK TIMING ADVANCE/RETARD
IDLE RPM
ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT DISABLE (8 TO 4 CYLINDERS)
REV LIMITER
SPEED LIMITER
THROTTLE BOOSTER
TIRE PRESSURE THRESHOLD ADJUSTMENT
TORQUE MANAGEMENT ADJUSTMENT
Am I looking in the wrong area or what.
ADJUSTABLE PARAMETERS
Moderator: mikel
-
iancampbell
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:39 pm
Re: ADJUSTABLE PARAMETERS
Hey, does anybody have any answers?? It would be nice to know whats going on!!!
Re: ADJUSTABLE PARAMETERS
There aren't many guys working this week. Most of them are in Vegas for SEMA.
-
iancampbell
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:39 pm
Re: ADJUSTABLE PARAMETERS
Im just checking in to see if anybody has any answers to my question!!!!!!!!!!!!
- mikel
- Posts: 58777
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: ADJUSTABLE PARAMETERS
all those parameters are in the modify tune menu, not the quick adjust menu.
Thanks
Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]