2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Post questions about your Trinity for a Ford vehicle here.

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

grcperf
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:01 am

2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Post by grcperf »

Any updates yet?
lightning
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:01 am

RE: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Post by lightning »

Also checking on updates for 2010 6.2 Raptor.
lightning
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:01 am

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Post by lightning »

Any news about the 2010 Raptor with 6.2? Are we left out in the cold.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Post by mikel »

we have circumvented our original source and are working with a local dealer to sort out the non responsive PCM we got originally, hoping to hear something soon.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
sohfast94
Posts: 3512
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:49 pm

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Post by sohfast94 »

Sorry I did overlook this but I am working on it right now. I'll post progress as soon as there is some.
Insert Clever comment here...

Image

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.
lightning
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:01 am

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Post by lightning »

any news, 2010 Raptor, still here waiting.
lightning
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:01 am

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Post by lightning »

no
User avatar
sohfast94
Posts: 3512
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:49 pm

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Post by sohfast94 »

Pretty sure we have it figured out. I'll post in here once ready.
Insert Clever comment here...

Image

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.
User avatar
sohfast94
Posts: 3512
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:49 pm

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Post by sohfast94 »

Alright guys looks like monday we should ahve something for you to test.
Insert Clever comment here...

Image

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.
User avatar
sohfast94
Posts: 3512
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:49 pm

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Post by sohfast94 »

Alright is there anyone out there? I'll have the tester croms ready in the morning.
Insert Clever comment here...

Image

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.
User avatar
sohfast94
Posts: 3512
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:49 pm

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Post by sohfast94 »

Load this to your tool with dsdownloader. Just hit update tool with dsdownloader and then select the attached file.
Attachments
trinity_ford_can_gas-1t09ec_update.crom
(2.57 MiB) Downloaded 387 times
Insert Clever comment here...

Image

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.
lightning
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:01 am

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Post by lightning »

I will try soon, just found not and wouild love to test.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Post by mikel »

update?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
lightning
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:01 am

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Post by lightning »

you are out of trinitys, can we make it work with intune? I sold my trinity amnd now you are sold out. Thanx Brent
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2010 ratpor 6.2l cannot read original backup

Post by mikel »

it will be in inTune eventually...but there are a bunch of trinitys out there in distribution right now...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity Ford Gas”