2009 DURAMAX DPF QUESTION

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Post Reply
fridgeguy
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:59 pm

2009 DURAMAX DPF QUESTION

Post by fridgeguy »

Does the in Tune have a DPF delete file a 2009 Duramax.
User avatar
russo
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:36 pm

Re: 2009 DURAMAX DPF QUESTION

Post by russo »

fridgeguy wrote:Does the in Tune have a DPF delete file a 2009 Duramax.
We do not offer any DPF delete tunes.
User avatar
Mike_Levy
Posts: 6715
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:11 pm
Location: Between Orlando and Tampa

Re: 2009 DURAMAX DPF QUESTION

Post by Mike_Levy »

Legally you cannot remove any emissions equipment. DiabloSport will not help you break the law. They're looking for CARB certification.
fridgeguy
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:59 pm

Re: 2009 DURAMAX DPF QUESTION

Post by fridgeguy »

Thanks for the response. What are the horsepower levels available for this truck and are the tunes the same as the Trinity?
User avatar
Mike_Levy
Posts: 6715
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:11 pm
Location: Between Orlando and Tampa

Re: 2009 DURAMAX DPF QUESTION

Post by Mike_Levy »

40hp, 100ftlbs
60hp, 150ft/lbs
80hp, 195ft/lbs
100hp, 220ft/lbs

Plus you can stack it with the Extreme Power Puck for an additional 100hp and 250ftlbs.

Tunes for the inTune and Trinity are the same.
fridgeguy
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:59 pm

Re: 2009 DURAMAX DPF QUESTION

Post by fridgeguy »

Thanks Mike. I put the 100 hp tune in, all I can say is YIKES!
User avatar
Mike_Levy
Posts: 6715
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:11 pm
Location: Between Orlando and Tampa

Re: 2009 DURAMAX DPF QUESTION

Post by Mike_Levy »

I can imagine. I want a diesel so bad. So easy to make tons of power. Did some research on swapping an LML Duramax into my Yukon Denali, and although it'll fit, I'll lose all wheel drive. With 1000ft/lbs, I need AWD. :cry:
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2009 DURAMAX DPF QUESTION

Post by mikel »

fridgeguy wrote:Thanks Mike. I put the 100 hp tune in, all I can say is YIKES!
:twisted:
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “General inTune forum”