Mopar 11 Chargers

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
mopar11
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:14 pm

Re: Mopar 11 Chargers

Post by mopar11 »

tdelucca wrote:I was tired of waiting so I bought a Super Bee.
Great idea! Adding 100 HP instead of a problematic possible 15 HP.
jdiddy83
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:13 pm

Re: Mopar 11 Chargers

Post by jdiddy83 »

Mike, this is the thread I was referring to. I dont know anyone with a Trinity, so I cant test it.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Mopar 11 Chargers

Post by mikel »

jdiddy83 wrote:Mike, this is the thread I was referring to. I dont know anyone with a Trinity, so I cant test it.
OK, if you want to swing by one day, let me know.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
charger786
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:01 pm

Re: Mopar 11 Chargers

Post by charger786 »

Any updated?????
jdiddy83
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:13 pm

Re: Mopar 11 Chargers

Post by jdiddy83 »

Mike are you available tomorrow for me to bring mine in?
GMAC
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:59 pm

Re: Mopar 11 Chargers

Post by GMAC »

jdiddy83 wrote:Mike are you available tomorrow for me to bring mine in?
jdiddy83,

If making your car available helps/works, I want to thank you in advance. I've been sitting on my Trinity for over a month, with no support.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Mopar 11 Chargers

Post by mikel »

jdiddy83 wrote:Mike are you available tomorrow for me to bring mine in?
tomorrow is a tough one, we're a little short staffed already due to the holidays, and we're on skeleton crew next week, might have to be right after the new year...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
jdiddy83
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:13 pm

Re: Mopar 11 Chargers

Post by jdiddy83 »

GMAC wrote:
jdiddy83 wrote:Mike are you available tomorrow for me to bring mine in?
jdiddy83,

If making your car available helps/works, I want to thank you in advance. I've been sitting on my Trinity for over a month, with no support.

I hope it works too! Is a 150 mile roundtrip for me. But I guess we wont find out for a few more weeks.
jonmckee
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:52 pm

Re: Mopar 11 Chargers

Post by jonmckee »

Image
Mopar 11
charger786
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:01 pm

Re: Mopar 11 Chargers

Post by charger786 »

Hey mike is there any update?
jdiddy83
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:13 pm

Re: Mopar 11 Chargers

Post by jdiddy83 »

Mike, if I bring my car in will it get our cars supported faster? I dont want to waste a day and gas money if not.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Mopar 11 Chargers

Post by mikel »

Yes, it will help, I just have to get everything lined up.
I thought you were actually 'local', not 150 miles away ;)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
jdiddy83
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:13 pm

Re: Mopar 11 Chargers

Post by jdiddy83 »

I live in PSL, but work in PB county so I do the drive about every day. Is this coming Monday good?
jdiddy83
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:13 pm

Re: Mopar 11 Chargers

Post by jdiddy83 »

Mike, is Monday morning the 7th good?
GMAC
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:59 pm

Re: Mopar 11 Chargers

Post by GMAC »

jdiddy83 wrote:Mike, is Monday morning the 7th good?

Anybody?

We have someone willing to go out of his way to help!
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity Dodge Gas”