I recently purchased an Intune and installed the Diablo Tune + Hard shift on my LS3 GS. My question – are there any tutorials/guidelines/tips on the adjustments that can be made to the tune? In the manual the only reference to adjustment is ‘’Please do not make any adjustments without doing
the proper research as some adjustments can adversely affect the performance of your vehicle’’.
Thanks
Tune Adjustment info
Re: Tune Adjustment info
Since the adjustments are different between different vehicles,
it would be nearly impossable to make a 'tutorial' for your specific vehicle
and all the other vehicles supported by the i1000 inTune.
I would love a menu tree of the adjustments as well but
thats not going to happen unless I make it myself...
The documentation is very lacking for the Diablosport tuners...
it would be nearly impossable to make a 'tutorial' for your specific vehicle
and all the other vehicles supported by the i1000 inTune.
I would love a menu tree of the adjustments as well but
thats not going to happen unless I make it myself...
The documentation is very lacking for the Diablosport tuners...
Re: Tune Adjustment info
157dB wrote:Since the adjustments are different between different vehicles,
it would be nearly impossable to make a 'tutorial' for your specific vehicle
and all the other vehicles supported by the i1000 inTune.
I would love a menu tree of the adjustments as well but
thats not going to happen unless I make it myself...
The documentation is very lacking for the Diablosport tuners...
that looks to be the case.......
anyone else have any ideas on adjusting the diablo tune on a ls3
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Tune Adjustment info
I'd argue entirely the opposite, there is more info floating around this forum in regards to GM tuning than any other platform 
Here is a great write up by Lew (06MonteSS) on how to use the tuners to datalog and adjust the tune to dial everything in....enjoy
http://www.diablosport.com/forum/viewto ... f=26&t=917
Here is a great write up by Lew (06MonteSS) on how to use the tuners to datalog and adjust the tune to dial everything in....enjoy
http://www.diablosport.com/forum/viewto ... f=26&t=917
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: Tune Adjustment info
mikel wrote:I'd argue entirely the opposite, there is more info floating around this forum in regards to GM tuning than any other platform
Here is a great write up by Lew (06MonteSS) on how to use the tuners to datalog and adjust the tune to dial everything in....enjoy
http://www.diablosport.com/forum/viewto ... f=26&t=917
I did a search I just didn't set the wayback machine for 2007