I have had my intune for a while now and had a question that I have not been able to find a answer to.
I have a 2010 v6 charger
I installed my last tune about 5 months ago.
1. Do you update your tunes that were already out?
2. how would I know if a update for my car has been released or not?
3. everytime there is an general intune update am I suppose to update and reinstall the tune in my car hoping it might be a better tune with more features.
4. Final question are we able to purchase a second license for a separate car yet.
Please get back to me. I really wanna be informed and up to date.
Thanks
Intune update process
Re: Intune update process
BIGODUB wrote:I have had my intune for a while now and had a question that I have not been able to find a answer to.
I have a 2010 v6 charger
I installed my last tune about 5 months ago.
1. Do you update your tunes that were already out?
2. how would I know if a update for my car has been released or not?
3. everytime there is an general intune update am I suppose to update and reinstall the tune in my car hoping it might be a better tune with more features. 4. Final question are we able to purchase a second license for a separate car yet.
Please get back to me. I really wanna be informed and up to date.
Thanks
Good questions - I would like to see them answered also
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Intune update process
1. Occasionaly, or when needed.BIGODUB wrote:I have had my intune for a while now and had a question that I have not been able to find a answer to.
I have a 2010 v6 charger
I installed my last tune about 5 months ago.
1. Do you update your tunes that were already out?
2. how would I know if a update for my car has been released or not?
3. everytime there is an general intune update am I suppose to update and reinstall the tune in my car hoping it might be a better tune with more features.
4. Final question are we able to purchase a second license for a separate car yet.
Please get back to me. I really wanna be informed and up to date.
Thanks
2. We're working on that.
3. No, you could post up and ask first....
4. Not yet
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Intune update process
to be honest, we havent changed anything with the 05-10 V6 LX/LC tunes for a long time, its unlikely there will be any tune changes there at all....
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: Intune update process
Ok thank you. I just feel like I might have been missing out.mikel wrote:to be honest, we havent changed anything with the 05-10 V6 LX/LC tunes for a long time, its unlikely there will be any tune changes there at all....