ford lightning

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Post Reply
Danny80916
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:20 pm
Location: colorado springs

ford lightning

Post by Danny80916 »

Hello I was just wondering about the tunes that come with the itune. I have 01 ford lightning when you look at the product search area it lists the intune tunes for the ford lightning.

91 Octane Performance
This tune is designed for use with 91 octane for the premium fuel available in many states. The Performance Tune will unleash the maximum available Horsepower, Torque and Economy out of your stock vehicle with no other mods necessary! Vehicles will see a power across the entire RPM range with the greatest gains down low. Vehicle will also see improvements in drivability, throttle response, and economy 35 40

91 octane pulley prewritten dyno tune for 99-01 Lightnings with a boost increase via pulley upgrade for total of 13-14 psi boost, and 91 octane fuel
45 50

91 octane 90 mm MAF
Prewritten dyno tune for 99-01 Lightnings that have upgraded to 2002-2004 90mm MAF sensor, and 91 octane fuel 40 45

91 octane pulley/90 mm MAF Prewritten dyno tune for 99-01 Lightnings that have upgraded to 2002-2004 90mm MAF sensor, and boost increase with a pulley upgrade for total of 13-14 psi boost, and 91 octane fuel 80 95
Modified Stock
This will allow you to keep the vehicle at the stock horsepower and torque levels, but the user can still change all the available adjustable parameters for the application, like the speed limiter, speedometer calibration, etc.. Modified Stock also allows you to ?marry? the tool to the vehicle and make a copy of the stock tune when requested by a CMR Dealer (custom tuner). NA NA

I was woundering why some of thise dont show up when go to flash the truck it only shows 91 performance , then 91 with pulley there is no pulley and MAF option or just the 90 mm MAF also if you install the 91 performance do I need to redo the flash when I go to add a 90mm maf sensor. My Intune is fully updated
User avatar
sohfast94
Posts: 3512
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:49 pm

Re: ford lightning

Post by sohfast94 »

I checked on this and there do seem to be a couple of tunes missing from the database. Waht is your calid? Got to settings -> tool info -> vehicle info and tell me what it says. I can make you a custom tune for now and I'll get it added.
Insert Clever comment here...

Image

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.
Danny80916
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:20 pm
Location: colorado springs

Re: ford lightning

Post by Danny80916 »

Thank you for looking into it the Calid is MNAE0AY5.
User avatar
sohfast94
Posts: 3512
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:49 pm

Re: ford lightning

Post by sohfast94 »

Which tune you want to run? Could you post either your original backup or your last tune written?
Insert Clever comment here...

Image

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.
Danny80916
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:20 pm
Location: colorado springs

Re: ford lightning

Post by Danny80916 »

91 octane 90 mm MAF is the one i plan on running planning on doing a pulley in a couple of months have the new MAF waiting to be put on
Attachments
PCM_MNAE0Y5_LastTuneWritten.frg
(142.11 KiB) Downloaded 470 times
Danny80916
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:20 pm
Location: colorado springs

Re: ford lightning

Post by Danny80916 »

By the way thank you for your time.
User avatar
sohfast94
Posts: 3512
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:49 pm

Re: ford lightning

Post by sohfast94 »

Here you go. I'll address that Monday.
Attachments
mnae0y5_90mm91pulley.frg
(138.46 KiB) Downloaded 413 times
Insert Clever comment here...

Image

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.
Danny80916
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:20 pm
Location: colorado springs

Re: ford lightning

Post by Danny80916 »

that was quick thank you so much
User avatar
sohfast94
Posts: 3512
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:49 pm

Re: ford lightning

Post by sohfast94 »

No problem. Like I said I'll fix it monday so if you ever have to update for any reason it'll be there again.
Insert Clever comment here...

Image

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.
sarah_ima64
Posts: 211
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:01 pm
Location: México

Re: ford lightning

Post by sarah_ima64 »

i have the same the maf 90mm pulley
i dont have this tune
add files
i have intune i2
Attachments
PCM_MNAE0Y5_LastTuneWritten.frg
(146.08 KiB) Downloaded 342 times
PCM_MNAE0Y5_Backup.frg
(146.25 KiB) Downloaded 291 times
2005 RAM 1500 Daytona : Diablosport Trinity, CAI Airaid, Headers JBA, Catback Borla.
2009 RAM 1500 SLT 4x4 : Diablosport Trinity, CAI Airaid, headers JBA, Catback Flowmaster.
2011 RAM 1500 Laramie 4x4 : Diablosport Trinity, CAI Airaid, Catback Magnaflow.
Post Reply

Return to “General inTune forum”