I received my new intune today, when I went to register it, the form asks for a PIN number from an email from intunerregistration. I have not received that email yet. I have looked in my spam and its not there either. I have attached the info file. As advised by Lewis.
Thanks
Haven't received PIN
Re: Haven't received PIN
I would try again, the info file shows it is not registered, I think I had to login 2-3 times before I got it to register after all the updates
Re: Haven't received PIN
I need the PIN so that I can register it.
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Haven't received PIN
email sent
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]