Registration help
-
marcchoquette
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:49 pm
Registration help
Mikel can you take a look at this and tell me if I am registered? I am trying to do updates but I am being told to register. Thought I did this a year ago and cant find the form now.
- Attachments
-
- info.xml
- (436 Bytes) Downloaded 101 times
Re: Registration help
<registration sn="CIANK48-1" status="0" />
registration status is "0" so it looks like you are not on file
registration status is "0" so it looks like you are not on file
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Registration help
correct, not registered....
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
marcchoquette
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:49 pm
Re: Registration help
Can someone send me the correct file to register. I know I did this last year, when I checked it does not exist in any of my current files?
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Registration help
put this file in the intune drive and the tool will import it and be registered.
Thanks
Thanks
- Attachments
-
- registration.itf
- (858 Bytes) Downloaded 127 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
marcchoquette
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:49 pm
Re: Registration help
Thanks took a while to download but seems to be working.