Tune List

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Post Reply
sxgt
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:48 pm

Tune List

Post by sxgt »

Is there a list of tunes to choose from online, like a data base for my make and model (2001 Mustang GT) I didnt know if I could make a custom tune and upload it to some data base to share with others who have the same car as me.

also I have a MAC what do you I need to download to use my inTune on a mac



also for some reason i must have acidently checked Magnaflow mufflers when I really have flowmasters. Is that going to be a big deal on my tune? How do I update my info?
User avatar
Mike_Levy
Posts: 6715
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:11 pm
Location: Between Orlando and Tampa

Re: Tune List

Post by Mike_Levy »

You can't make custom tunes. Only people with the CMR software can. And you can't use anybody elses tune. Each car is different, and they're VIN locked.
2021 BMW M550i xDrive
BMC Drop ins, JB4

2010 Nissan Murano beater
K&N Drop-in
sxgt
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:48 pm

Re: Tune List

Post by sxgt »

but isnt adjusting parameters in on my intune technically me coming up with a custom tune?
sxgt
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:48 pm

Re: Tune List

Post by sxgt »

OK i got everything going : ) feelin' really good about this. I thought I had my 3 custom tunes: MPG 87, Street87, and Race91 but the tuner just had "Diablo", "87" and "stock" on it. I assume my 87 is my improved MPG tune and the Diablo tune is "race91"
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Tune List

Post by mikel »

the diablo tune is the premium fuel performance tune.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “General inTune forum”