Is there a list of tunes to choose from online, like a data base for my make and model (2001 Mustang GT) I didnt know if I could make a custom tune and upload it to some data base to share with others who have the same car as me.
also I have a MAC what do you I need to download to use my inTune on a mac
also for some reason i must have acidently checked Magnaflow mufflers when I really have flowmasters. Is that going to be a big deal on my tune? How do I update my info?
Tune List
Re: Tune List
You can't make custom tunes. Only people with the CMR software can. And you can't use anybody elses tune. Each car is different, and they're VIN locked.
2021 BMW M550i xDrive
BMC Drop ins, JB4
2010 Nissan Murano beater
K&N Drop-in
BMC Drop ins, JB4
2010 Nissan Murano beater
K&N Drop-in
Re: Tune List
but isnt adjusting parameters in on my intune technically me coming up with a custom tune?
Re: Tune List
OK i got everything going : ) feelin' really good about this. I thought I had my 3 custom tunes: MPG 87, Street87, and Race91 but the tuner just had "Diablo", "87" and "stock" on it. I assume my 87 is my improved MPG tune and the Diablo tune is "race91"
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Tune List
the diablo tune is the premium fuel performance tune.
Thanks
Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]