06 C6 Vette Trans Management??

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Marauderjack
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:58 am

Post by Marauderjack »

Mike......

Hope you had a nice Christmas and have a very productive NEW YEAR!!!

I am really disappointed that the trans management for my brother's Vette is still not available to us!!!

When do you suppose I can expect it since it is already SIX months late???

Marauderjack
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

It is coming.
At this point, that is really all I can say though, but it will be soon.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Jruss
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:43 pm

Post by Jruss »

After reading all these threads about TM, I can see a lot of smoked automatics in the future.
Better put a BIG disclaimer on turning TM off because you’re going to be listening to the crying about transmission failures.
2006 Victory Red 3LT A6, Magnetic Ride, Corsa Sports and Hall Tech Stinger.
Marauderjack
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:58 am

Post by Marauderjack »

mikel wrote:It is coming.
At this point, that is really all I can say though, but it will be soon.

Thanks
How soon is soon Mike?? The word "soon" in May '07 now means 7+ MONTHS!!!

I have been waiting since then when I bought the tuner for my brother's birthday!!!

Marauderjack
timbo0724
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:35 pm

Post by timbo0724 »

Just a bump...Santa forgot the TM
:(
timbo0724
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:35 pm

Post by timbo0724 »

Just a bump...Santa forgot the TM
:(
Marauderjack
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:58 am

Post by Marauderjack »

Anybody Home???

Are you making these things in China or something??

This is really getting ridiculous!!! :shock:

Marauderjack :x
Marauderjack
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:58 am

Post by Marauderjack »

Bumpity...Bump...Bump????? :roll:
sickREDsierra
Posts: 979
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:06 pm

Post by sickREDsierra »

DAMN!!! by the time this shit comes out, its going to be broadcast on CNN :lol:
Image
2007 Sierra, 370 C.I. , Custom CompCam, ProEdge 3600 converter, 4.11's with eaton LSD, Foose 20's, DynoTune Nitrous, Patriot CNC'd heads
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

Post by 06MonteSS »

I'm right there with ya guys, with my U7191...

I'll have sold the Monte and gotten the new Camaro by the time tranny support for the Monte is out! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
timbo0724
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:35 pm

Post by timbo0724 »

TTT
timbo0724
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:35 pm

Post by timbo0724 »

EmersonHart13 wrote:As of 02/26/08

"Hey John,
Sorry for the delay in my update...
Things have been stupid busy around here and the total re-write of the Class 2 tools is still in progress.
There is light at the end of the tunnel though.
He is nearing completion.
The tool reads/writes faster than ever, has vastly improved datalogging, more custom tunes, internet updateable, everything that our other tools do.
All of this was needed to be done before doing the multi-ECU support to add in the TCM's.

Mike..."
So does this mean SOON????
Marauderjack
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:58 am

Post by Marauderjack »

EmersonHart13 wrote:As of 02/26/08

"Hey John,
Sorry for the delay in my update...
Things have been stupid busy around here and the total re-write of the Class 2 tools is still in progress.
There is light at the end of the tunnel though.
He is nearing completion.
The tool reads/writes faster than ever, has vastly improved datalogging, more custom tunes, internet updateable, everything that our other tools do.
All of this was needed to be done before doing the multi-ECU support to add in the TCM's.

Mike..."
Mike,

It will be a YEAR in May since I bought the tuner for my Brother's '06 C6 Vette and now it looks like from the above statements that the tuner I bought will have to be replaced to accomplish the trans tuning.....IS THAT TRUE???

This is getting a little ridiculous......WILL OUR U7194 (I think that is the tuner) WORK TO TUNE THE TRANS???

I'VE JUST ABOUT HAD ENOUGH OF THIS.....CAN I GET A REFUND ON THIS TUNER AND MOVE ON??

Marauderjack :evil:
lucabartollino
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:56 pm

Ready for the end of the month or money back

Post by lucabartollino »

I agree with Marauderjack! I have a C6 A6 2007 and I'm waiting for this function since last summer, when I bought the U7194 thinking that it could turn off the TM (because it was written on the website!).

I'm disappointed about the professionality of diablo sport and its customer support, that always says tomorrow, tomorrow and tomorrow... Already one year!

If the TCM support will not be ready for the end of the month I would like to have back my money and move on HP Tuners.

Thanks
Luca
jsk06c6
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:03 pm

Post by jsk06c6 »

I can understand your frustration, if indeed you were led to believe TM was removed when you purchased, I think you should get your money back, as you've waited certainly long enough to get something you already expected to have purchased. But you sure you didn't miss understand? TM is reduced in your tune, just not eliminated.

Don't want to rub it in, but TM pretty much doesn't exist on the manual C6's. If anything, putting a bit back in would certainly help with 1st gear traction. :) Nah, smoking the first three gears is fine with me....
2006 Victory Red LS2 1LT M6, Halltech Stinger, 4" round B&B Bullets, B&B x-pipe, CCA Catch Can, Aluminum Throttle body spacer, Z51 sway bars
    Image
    Post Reply

    Return to “Predator GM Gas”