New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Post questions/issues related to your inTune-DCX application here.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Post by mikel »

Attached is a new update for inTune I-1000-DCX that adds a bunch of new stuff, like TPMS disable, one touch turn signal enable, gear adjustment, and more for 11-12 Wranglers.

drag/drop the attached file to your intune drive, let the tool reboot, then go to the Jeep and select the quick adjust menu and enjoy :)

Feedback is appreciated.

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
tadam
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:15 am

Re: New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Post by tadam »

Mike,

When I plugged the tool into my laptop, it did an internet update but when I dragged and dropped the file into the tool drive, nothing happened and there does not appear to be any of the new features in the quick adjust menu.

Please advise, thank you.
2012 Call of Duty
AFE CAI
In - Tune DCX Diablo Tune
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Post by mikel »

did it import the file, or is it sitting on the drive still?
post the info.xml file here please.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
tadam
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:15 am

Re: New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Post by tadam »

Looks like it is just sitting there......Windows identifies the type as an internet shortcut
2012 Call of Duty
AFE CAI
In - Tune DCX Diablo Tune
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Post by mikel »

cut/past it to the desktop, reboot the tool, then copy/paste it back to the intune drive.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
tex
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 10:10 am

Re: New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Post by tex »

hi mikel
i write from italy
i tuned my 2011 Unlimited 3.8 Auto with XDC 1000 last week
i noticed good changes from stock :)

today i noticed the new features and i reloaded the XDC following your instructions
i added new features but have some trouble with:

1)
TPMS (the XDC freeze when i select the TPMS feature.. but not freeze if i select TPMS threshould)
please note that i installed BFGoodrich 315/70/R17 and i have TPMS check light ON

2)
Tire size... when i select the 3 parameters (315, 70 and R17), the last parameters is not applicable in 17 RIM
i cannot save if selecting rims diameter 17.. the XDC not go on, and i can only "cancel" the selection

do you need some log?
How i can send you the necessary info?

thanks bye
Tex
justo_y_franco
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 10:39 pm

Re: New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Post by justo_y_franco »

Hello,

I saw the new adjustable parameters, one of them for Fog Lights, but currently does not show any options under it. Are there not any options for it right now or else it should show and it is a problem I have with the latest upgrade?

I'm using the 87 octane tune and I'm getting between 1-2 mpg increase!

Regards
tadam
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:15 am

Re: New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Post by tadam »

I didn't see any fog lights option under my parameters.


After I loaded the Diablo tune and adjusted some parameters, I am getting a low air tire message and I don't have low air in my tires.

Please advise.
2012 Call of Duty
AFE CAI
In - Tune DCX Diablo Tune
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Post by mikel »

tadam wrote:I didn't see any fog lights option under my parameters.


After I loaded the Diablo tune and adjusted some parameters, I am getting a low air tire message and I don't have low air in my tires.

Please advise.
restore the quick adjust changes that you made...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
tadam
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:15 am

Re: New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Post by tadam »

I have to give up the increased throttle response and increased LP and FP pressure?
2012 Call of Duty
AFE CAI
In - Tune DCX Diablo Tune
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Post by mikel »

throttle boost is not a quick adjust....
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
tadam
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:15 am

Re: New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Post by tadam »

I rewrote a straight Diablo tune to it (no modifications) and am still getting the low tire message.
2012 Call of Duty
AFE CAI
In - Tune DCX Diablo Tune
tadam
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:15 am

Re: New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Post by tadam »

OK, still getting low tire pressure warning after I did the following:

-Restored vehicle back to original backup - low tire pressure warning light still on
-Re-wrote straight Diablo tune to vehicle - low tire pressure warning light still on
-Re-wrote with a couple quick adjusts - low tire pressure warning still on (I did this last one the way I wanted the final tune to be)

Please advise
2012 Call of Duty
AFE CAI
In - Tune DCX Diablo Tune
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Post by mikel »

your sure all the pressures are correct?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
tadam
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:15 am

Re: New 11-12 Wrangler features!

Post by tadam »

Yes (all 42 psi), I forgot to include that info in my post.
2012 Call of Duty
AFE CAI
In - Tune DCX Diablo Tune
Post Reply

Return to “inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)”