Mikel, every time I plug my inTune into my computer it goes to the registration page. When I fill in all the information and hit submit, it tells me that I am already registered. Here is a copy of my info:
Please Help
Registration Problem
Registration Problem
- Attachments
-
- info.xml
- (602 Bytes) Downloaded 141 times
Re: Registration Problem
Mr Coleman,
Sorry for your inconvenience. After checking into this I realized it's possible you may have found your email and confirmation code. Is it safe to assume you've been able to get your inTune registered? I noticed in our databases that it's been activated. I just thought I would verify with you.
Thanks for your time,
Daniel L. Jackson
Sorry for your inconvenience. After checking into this I realized it's possible you may have found your email and confirmation code. Is it safe to assume you've been able to get your inTune registered? I noticed in our databases that it's been activated. I just thought I would verify with you.
Thanks for your time,
Daniel L. Jackson
Re: Registration Problem
No, I still have the same problem
Re: Registration Problem
Hi,
Just checking in with you. I cannot remember if we solved this issue or not? If not, let me know. Otherwise enjoy your inTune!
Daniel L. Jackson
Just checking in with you. I cannot remember if we solved this issue or not? If not, let me know. Otherwise enjoy your inTune!
Daniel L. Jackson
Re: Registration Problem
Daniel I'm still having the same problem. Your help is great needed
Re: Registration Problem
Hi,
Attached is a registration.itf file. Go ahead and download it to your desktop and then drag it to your INTUNE drive (after plugging in the provided USB cable). That will tell inTune you've registered.
Attached is a registration.itf file. Go ahead and download it to your desktop and then drag it to your INTUNE drive (after plugging in the provided USB cable). That will tell inTune you've registered.
- Attachments
-
- registration.itf
- (364 Bytes) Downloaded 170 times
Re: Registration Problem
Thank You, That fixed the problem