supercharger whine

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
ECSZ06
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 10:57 pm

supercharger whine

Post by ECSZ06 »

I just loaded the 93 octane tune on my 2012 srt8 jeep. It has borla atak exhaust and a AEM drop in filter. I love the way the jeep feels now. When I step on it hard I get what sounds like a supercharger wine coming from the motor. I did not notice it when it was stock. Is this just the motor sucking in more air with the tune.
Thanks john.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: supercharger whine

Post by mikel »

That would be the most likely thing...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity Dodge Gas”