Load Predator Tune with Intune?
- airportdave
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:23 pm
Load Predator Tune with Intune?
Can a Predator tune file be used with the Intune? I have a older 9R10 Predator tune for my 2010 Jeep GC that I really like, and would want to keep if I upgrade to an Intune.
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7L, QDII
InTune 91 Octane Tune
(Previous Predator User)
InTune 91 Octane Tune
(Previous Predator User)
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Load Predator Tune with Intune?
No, the tune has to be remade for the intune, I can do it if you post the pred tune and a backup from the intune.
Thanks
Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]