06 300 SRT8 - CALID problem

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
96IMPSS
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:58 pm

06 300 SRT8 - CALID problem

Post by 96IMPSS »

Had a Predator and sold it after unmarrying it. Upgraded to a Trinity and when I attempt to put the tune on I get;

"TRINITY DCX_GAS DOES NOT SUPPORT CALID:0469239AK TOOL UPDATE MIGHT BE AVAILABLE"

I bought it used and it is supposed to have the current version. It is showing VER: v.1r09i.

Not sure about the other info, but if it helps it also shows;
PCM: 05030232AF
TCM: 0469239AK

Any help would be appreciated as I loved the canned tune it had and I can't live with stock anymore!
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 06 300 SRT8 - CALID problem

Post by mikel »

change vehicle type to 2010 charger then try again :)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
96IMPSS
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:58 pm

Re: 06 300 SRT8 - CALID problem

Post by 96IMPSS »

Tried it but got the same message
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 06 300 SRT8 - CALID problem

Post by mikel »

try switching back to 2006.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
96IMPSS
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:58 pm

Re: 06 300 SRT8 - CALID problem

Post by 96IMPSS »

did that and still no dice!
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 06 300 SRT8 - CALID problem

Post by mikel »

weird. try picking 05.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
96IMPSS
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:58 pm

Re: 06 300 SRT8 - CALID problem

Post by 96IMPSS »

Okay, being a quick study, I saw where this was going so I tried a few more variants and the 2008 300 SRT8 worked…Im good to go! Thanks :mrgreen:
96IMPSS
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:58 pm

Re: 06 300 SRT8 - CALID problem

Post by 96IMPSS »

Dang, spoke too soon. The tune is installed, but when I do the monitoring it has two options for 2007 and up. As a result, when I select it the only thing it will monitor is MAP.

Help!
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 06 300 SRT8 - CALID problem

Post by mikel »

96IMPSS wrote:Dang, spoke too soon. The tune is installed, but when I do the monitoring it has two options for 2007 and up. As a result, when I select it the only thing it will monitor is MAP.

Help!
switch back to 05-06 for monitoring, it will work fine :)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity Dodge Gas”