Throttle/Transmision unresponsive 13 SRT Charger
Moderator: mikel
-
MonsterSRT
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:14 pm
Throttle/Transmision unresponsive 13 SRT Charger
I started a new topic because i seem to not be getting any help in other topics. I loaded the 93 tune onto my 13 srt charger and when i drove it the transmision was VERY unresponsive. I mean it would not downshift at all when i would try to accelerate unless i went WOT. it seemed to shift quickly into gears from a stop, by the time im at 35 its in 5th gear and the engine seems to bog a little. throttle booster doesnt seem to work. my 0-60 times went from 4.3ish to 5.5ish. . i did my best to check for knock but this is very different than the cobb tuners im used to with my turbo cars. When i uninstalled everything seemed to work fine.Any thoughts would be awesome.
13 Srt Charger 392 PKG
Mopar CAI
Flowmaster 40 Custom Catback
Diablo 93 perf
Fastman 85mm OSTB
Hemifever Tune
TRADED for:
2015 SRT 392 Charger
Mopar CAI
Flowmaster 40 Custom Catback
Diablo 93 perf
Fastman 85mm OSTB
Hemifever Tune
TRADED for:
2015 SRT 392 Charger
Re: Throttle/Transmision unresponsive 13 SRT Charger
I have noticed as well that under partial acceleration it gets into 5th very quickly. I would reset the TCM adaptations. Also you can raise the shift points.
Although running track mode makes the car an entirely different animal.
Although running track mode makes the car an entirely different animal.
-
MonsterSRT
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:14 pm
Re: Throttle/Transmision unresponsive 13 SRT Charger
have you also noticed the lack of downshift?iRace559 wrote:I have noticed as well that under partial acceleration it gets into 5th very quickly. I would reset the TCM adaptations. Also you can raise the shift points.
Although running track mode makes the car an entirely different animal.
13 Srt Charger 392 PKG
Mopar CAI
Flowmaster 40 Custom Catback
Diablo 93 perf
Fastman 85mm OSTB
Hemifever Tune
TRADED for:
2015 SRT 392 Charger
Mopar CAI
Flowmaster 40 Custom Catback
Diablo 93 perf
Fastman 85mm OSTB
Hemifever Tune
TRADED for:
2015 SRT 392 Charger
Re: Throttle/Transmision unresponsive 13 SRT Charger
I'll drive around later and pay a bit more attention to it. Either way I definitely think that some refinements need to be made to these maps. I'm still getting ST knock even with the added fuel to the maps. I honestly might just have Johan at diablotoona make me a CMR map
-
MonsterSRT
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:14 pm
Re: Throttle/Transmision unresponsive 13 SRT Charger
so I've been driving around now for a week plus to see e if the tune would break in so to say. I still have a very unresponsive transmission. how do I get help with this? anybody?
13 Srt Charger 392 PKG
Mopar CAI
Flowmaster 40 Custom Catback
Diablo 93 perf
Fastman 85mm OSTB
Hemifever Tune
TRADED for:
2015 SRT 392 Charger
Mopar CAI
Flowmaster 40 Custom Catback
Diablo 93 perf
Fastman 85mm OSTB
Hemifever Tune
TRADED for:
2015 SRT 392 Charger
Re: Throttle/Transmision unresponsive 13 SRT Charger
Have you made any adjustments to the tune? If so which?MonsterSRT wrote:so I've been driving around now for a week plus to see e if the tune would break in so to say. I still have a very unresponsive transmission. how do I get help with this? anybody?

-
MonsterSRT
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:14 pm
Re: Throttle/Transmision unresponsive 13 SRT Charger
at first, no. but after reading a few posts I restored and reloaded the 93 perf tune with these adjustments, throttle booster to 20, WOT to 5% across the range( I have a cai), raised shift points. if I am on 50 to 60% throttle from 0 it will shift out of second at maybe 2500 rpm. if I'm cruising at 45ish and put to about the same throttle position it won't downshift, only when I get to 75% or so.
I also noticed on my data log that my throttle position will be at 50% but the blade at 27ish. at WOT it maxs at 76%. and at WOT I'm getting 3.5 to 4.0 Off st knk. no LT knk. Whats the best way to adjust for that. Thanks
I also noticed on my data log that my throttle position will be at 50% but the blade at 27ish. at WOT it maxs at 76%. and at WOT I'm getting 3.5 to 4.0 Off st knk. no LT knk. Whats the best way to adjust for that. Thanks
13 Srt Charger 392 PKG
Mopar CAI
Flowmaster 40 Custom Catback
Diablo 93 perf
Fastman 85mm OSTB
Hemifever Tune
TRADED for:
2015 SRT 392 Charger
Mopar CAI
Flowmaster 40 Custom Catback
Diablo 93 perf
Fastman 85mm OSTB
Hemifever Tune
TRADED for:
2015 SRT 392 Charger
-
MonsterSRT
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:14 pm
Re: Throttle/Transmision unresponsive 13 SRT Charger
Garrett, I sent you a PM. please respond. I am at my wits end with this thing.
13 Srt Charger 392 PKG
Mopar CAI
Flowmaster 40 Custom Catback
Diablo 93 perf
Fastman 85mm OSTB
Hemifever Tune
TRADED for:
2015 SRT 392 Charger
Mopar CAI
Flowmaster 40 Custom Catback
Diablo 93 perf
Fastman 85mm OSTB
Hemifever Tune
TRADED for:
2015 SRT 392 Charger
Re: Throttle/Transmision unresponsive 13 SRT Charger
Try resetting the parameters and drive the vehicle with just the tune on it. The shift points you're adjusting for is for WOT so raising them has no effect for you're very light driving.

-
MonsterSRT
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:14 pm
Re: Throttle/Transmision unresponsive 13 SRT Charger
garrett wrote:Try resetting the parameters and drive the vehicle with just the tune on it. The shift points you're adjusting for is for WOT so raising them has no effect for you're very light driving.
I did try that as well with no luck, just straight up tune was the same. any idea what it could be? with stock tune it shifts at alot higher RPM. Is this just isolated to me?
13 Srt Charger 392 PKG
Mopar CAI
Flowmaster 40 Custom Catback
Diablo 93 perf
Fastman 85mm OSTB
Hemifever Tune
TRADED for:
2015 SRT 392 Charger
Mopar CAI
Flowmaster 40 Custom Catback
Diablo 93 perf
Fastman 85mm OSTB
Hemifever Tune
TRADED for:
2015 SRT 392 Charger
-
MonsterSRT
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:14 pm
Re: Throttle/Transmision unresponsive 13 SRT Charger
why am I not getting any support? I even sent in a ticket via the website with no response. how do I return this thing if you can't help me I wasted 600 bucks.
13 Srt Charger 392 PKG
Mopar CAI
Flowmaster 40 Custom Catback
Diablo 93 perf
Fastman 85mm OSTB
Hemifever Tune
TRADED for:
2015 SRT 392 Charger
Mopar CAI
Flowmaster 40 Custom Catback
Diablo 93 perf
Fastman 85mm OSTB
Hemifever Tune
TRADED for:
2015 SRT 392 Charger
Re: Throttle/Transmision unresponsive 13 SRT Charger
Where did you submit a "ticket"? i would suggest calling us with the tool powered up in the vehicle.

-
MonsterSRT
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:14 pm
Re: Throttle/Transmision unresponsive 13 SRT Charger
why am I not getting any support? I even sent in a ticket via the website with no response. how do I return this thing if you can't help me I wasted 600 bucks.
13 Srt Charger 392 PKG
Mopar CAI
Flowmaster 40 Custom Catback
Diablo 93 perf
Fastman 85mm OSTB
Hemifever Tune
TRADED for:
2015 SRT 392 Charger
Mopar CAI
Flowmaster 40 Custom Catback
Diablo 93 perf
Fastman 85mm OSTB
Hemifever Tune
TRADED for:
2015 SRT 392 Charger
-
MonsterSRT
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:14 pm
Re: Throttle/Transmision unresponsive 13 SRT Charger
I sent it from the main page under support then technical support. I am not having issues getting it to tune just that there is no response from the throttle. I have better throttle response from the stock tune and the transmission reacts better to the stock tune. I shouldn't have to put 75 percent throttle to get it to downshift, right?garrett wrote:Where did you submit a "ticket"? i would suggest calling us with the tool powered up in the vehicle.
13 Srt Charger 392 PKG
Mopar CAI
Flowmaster 40 Custom Catback
Diablo 93 perf
Fastman 85mm OSTB
Hemifever Tune
TRADED for:
2015 SRT 392 Charger
Mopar CAI
Flowmaster 40 Custom Catback
Diablo 93 perf
Fastman 85mm OSTB
Hemifever Tune
TRADED for:
2015 SRT 392 Charger
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Throttle/Transmision unresponsive 13 SRT Charger
are you saying your throttle is unresponsive when driving around normally with the tune installed?MonsterSRT wrote:I sent it from the main page under support then technical support. I am not having issues getting it to tune just that there is no response from the throttle. I have better throttle response from the stock tune and the transmission reacts better to the stock tune. I shouldn't have to put 75 percent throttle to get it to downshift, right?garrett wrote:Where did you submit a "ticket"? i would suggest calling us with the tool powered up in the vehicle.
You load the tune, and the throttle does not work?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]