Need some help in Missouri

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Post Reply
SuperGrover
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:41 am

Need some help in Missouri

Post by SuperGrover »

I am stationed at Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri, and just purchased an intune. When I hook it up to my computer apparently none of the drivers transfer to the computer that I need to update it, therefore its not letting me tune my car. Is there anyone in the local area, or even a few hours away that I can maybe meet up with? Im willing to travel if need to be. I might try it on a different computer tomorrow to see what happens. I am not very good with this sort of stuff and have about given up. Looking for someone who can lend a hand to a newbie.
[b][/b] 2006 Chrysler 300c. AEM CAI, Silverline Exhaust, Diablo Intune
SuperGrover
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:41 am

Re: Need some help in Missouri

Post by SuperGrover »

Problem solved
[b][/b] 2006 Chrysler 300c. AEM CAI, Silverline Exhaust, Diablo Intune
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Need some help in Missouri

Post by mikel »

Let us know if you need anything else...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
SuperGrover
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:41 am

Re: Need some help in Missouri

Post by SuperGrover »

Its all good. It was a problem with a faulty USB cable. Garrett helped me out. Only thing I wish is another tech would have mentioned it to me prior to that considering I made a couple calls and even asked if it could be the USB. No worries though. Working great now!!
[b][/b] 2006 Chrysler 300c. AEM CAI, Silverline Exhaust, Diablo Intune
Post Reply

Return to “General inTune forum”