Intune/PC info
Re: Intune/PC info
Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:56 pm
mikel
Posts: 33925
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
we did all insructions below and it still pops up an error code. Even with firewall diasabled and set as administrator
If it does not auto-run for some reason, open up 'My Computer' (or 'Computer') and open the 'DiabloSport' drive. In that drive you'll see an icon marked ‘inTune.exe’ that you can double-click to launch the updater. Once the updater launches, it checks your tool’s software revisions, then compares them to the versions on our server, and automatically downloads anything that your tool does not have. Those updates will be loaded to the inTune USB drive, then the tool will let you know it is going to reboot, and it updates itself
If you need to get a copy of your original backup (stock tune) or the last tune written to your vehicle, you simply browse your computer to the 'inTune' drive, and open the 'Tunes' folder to locate the files. This folder will always contain the Original Backup and Last Tune Written to the vehicle. If the backup has been restored to the vehicle, this folder will be empty.
You'll also see a logs folder onthe USB drive. Any datalogs you record and save with the inTune will be in this folder. You can access them from there, or you can browse directly from the DataViewer to upload the files right off the inTune for playback.
mikel
Posts: 33925
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
we did all insructions below and it still pops up an error code. Even with firewall diasabled and set as administrator
If it does not auto-run for some reason, open up 'My Computer' (or 'Computer') and open the 'DiabloSport' drive. In that drive you'll see an icon marked ‘inTune.exe’ that you can double-click to launch the updater. Once the updater launches, it checks your tool’s software revisions, then compares them to the versions on our server, and automatically downloads anything that your tool does not have. Those updates will be loaded to the inTune USB drive, then the tool will let you know it is going to reboot, and it updates itself
If you need to get a copy of your original backup (stock tune) or the last tune written to your vehicle, you simply browse your computer to the 'inTune' drive, and open the 'Tunes' folder to locate the files. This folder will always contain the Original Backup and Last Tune Written to the vehicle. If the backup has been restored to the vehicle, this folder will be empty.
You'll also see a logs folder onthe USB drive. Any datalogs you record and save with the inTune will be in this folder. You can access them from there, or you can browse directly from the DataViewer to upload the files right off the inTune for playback.
-
westernstar
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:35 pm
Re: Intune/PC info
not happy had been on hold in the last 2 days for over 4 hours intune not working not updating and all files are missing no ford no gm nothing seems to be a waste of 400 bucks need help or going to return it 
Re: Intune/PC info
I just bought my tuner today and went to load it up to my car 2004 srt4 and it comes back and says "this car was previously tuned by diablosport product" hook up to computer. so i dont guess i have a stock factory tune anymore because i dont talk to the guy i bought the car from and the guy he bought it from was in another state.
I have hooked my tuner up to the computer and it is updating and currently stuck on a preparing screen but will i be able to get a factory tune somehow? and does this mean my car may already have the performance tune on it?
I have hooked my tuner up to the computer and it is updating and currently stuck on a preparing screen but will i be able to get a factory tune somehow? and does this mean my car may already have the performance tune on it?
-
reinhart65
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon May 06, 2013 9:38 pm
Re: Intune/PC info
When I connect my intune up to my pc I see the INTUNE(H) drive but there is no intune.exe.
There is an info.xml doc which says this:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
-<tool_info> <main svn="5947" sw_rev="1r03h" full_version="InTune-1r03h 02/25/2013 05:23:14 PM"/> <registration status="0" sn="JNHLM66-6"/> <restore bc="0" vin="" id="0"/> <system_db vin="1r01c" dtc="1r01a" info="1r01b"/> <db pid="1r01a" tune="1r01b" mfr="DCX"/> <db pid="1r01a" tune="1r01m" mfr="FORD"/> <db pid="1r01a" tune="1r01o" mfr="GM"/> <license tuned="0" avail="1"/> <updates count="1"/> <oem tool_oem="DIABLO"/> </tool_info>
and two folders:
tunes & logs
I've rebooted, uninstalled, reinstalled, pretty much everything and no intune.exe.
What next?
Thanks!
There is an info.xml doc which says this:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
-<tool_info> <main svn="5947" sw_rev="1r03h" full_version="InTune-1r03h 02/25/2013 05:23:14 PM"/> <registration status="0" sn="JNHLM66-6"/> <restore bc="0" vin="" id="0"/> <system_db vin="1r01c" dtc="1r01a" info="1r01b"/> <db pid="1r01a" tune="1r01b" mfr="DCX"/> <db pid="1r01a" tune="1r01m" mfr="FORD"/> <db pid="1r01a" tune="1r01o" mfr="GM"/> <license tuned="0" avail="1"/> <updates count="1"/> <oem tool_oem="DIABLO"/> </tool_info>
and two folders:
tunes & logs
I've rebooted, uninstalled, reinstalled, pretty much everything and no intune.exe.
What next?
Thanks!
-
teacher dave
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:24 pm
Re: RE: Intune/PC info
Hi, After downloading the log viewer, it doesn't show support for the DCX 1000, just the predator?06MonteSS wrote:http://diablosport.com/CMR/software/Gen ... .3.0.8.exetwday87 wrote:Where on the diablo website do we download the log viewer? I already have the dslogredux
Re: Intune/PC info
Hey everyone,
I'm having an issue that I can't seen to find the answer to in these forums. I have plugged in my i-1000 to the PC and it starts up as if I am plugged into the car... I do not get the "icon" in the system tray, I do not show any of the mentioned drives that should be showing up in "My Computer". I just want to make sure my i-1000 is up to date with everything. I returned my vehicle back to stock because I was selling it.. it is now gone (farewell SRT8)
Anybody know what to do?
Thanks!
I'm having an issue that I can't seen to find the answer to in these forums. I have plugged in my i-1000 to the PC and it starts up as if I am plugged into the car... I do not get the "icon" in the system tray, I do not show any of the mentioned drives that should be showing up in "My Computer". I just want to make sure my i-1000 is up to date with everything. I returned my vehicle back to stock because I was selling it.. it is now gone (farewell SRT8)
Anybody know what to do?
Thanks!
Re: Intune/PC info
Where can I download the diablosport cd rom so that I can get the updates for my intune???????? Please someone help me I have been working on this since I got my intune a week and a half ago.
2006 300c SRT8 Black, Magnaflow Exhaust, K&N Intake getting ready to scrap for an LMI Hammer, Diablosport Intune.
Re: Intune/PC info
all you have to do is connect the inTune to a Windows PC and it will auto-update itself with the latest updates... there is no cd-rom for the intune...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Re: RE: Re: RE: Intune/PC info
Mike, just bought the intune. trying to setup for the first time. gives me errors. here is my info.mikel wrote:open computer, right click diablosport cd rm drive, and click open, then right click the intune.exe, and select run as administrator, done.
<?xml version="1.0"?>
-<tool_info>
<main svn="6786" sw_rev="1r03p" full_version="InTune-1r03p 11/04/2013 10:06:54 AM"/>
<registration status="0" sn="J27YF78-4"/>
<cal_id PCM="68064926AE"/>
<restore bc="0" vin="1C6RD6LTXCS196985" id="0"/>
<system_db vin="1r01c" dtc="1r01a" info="1r01b"/>
<db pid="1r01a" tune="1r01b" mfr="DCX"/>
<db pid="1r01b" tune="1r01o" mfr="FORD"/>
<db pid="1r01a" tune="1r01v" mfr="GM"/>
<license tuned="0" avail="1"/>
<unsupported vin="1C6RD6LTXCS196985" oem="DCX" calid="68064926AE"/>
<updates count="6"/>
<oem tool_oem="DIABLO"/>
<reg reg="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"/>
</tool_info>
what can I do. I did send an email to tech support. thanks. tom hamilton
Re: Intune/PC info
not 2 days but mines doing the same thing. Help!!!!!ed1982 wrote:my new intune has been stuck at donot unplug will auto reboot for 2 days please help
Re: Intune/PC info
unplug it.. wait a minute.. then plug it back in and let it do it's thing....
can take a while...
can take a while...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Re: Intune/PC info
it was on all day from 11 am to 8 at night. Didnt work.
-
Fernando07
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:51 am
Re: Intune/PC info
Hi, I just got Trinity T-1000 for my 2009 Dodge Ram Hemi 5.7, already installes Diablo Tune, and when I try to modify the RPM shift points is reading sucessfull at the program (1-2 until 6000, 2-3 until 5800), but when I drive the truck it got stuck at 4000 rpm. (like if the computer cut the gasoline or simply hold the car only at 4000 rpm.
There are NO Codes on, nor for engine nor transmision, any idea which other parameter do I have to change?
There are NO Codes on, nor for engine nor transmision, any idea which other parameter do I have to change?
-
navysubnuke707
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:22 pm
Re: Intune/PC info
I've been on hold now for 37:11
when I click on the DIABLO icon, it gives me an error: Failed to detect inTune Application will now close.
I don't know what do do.
when I click on the DIABLO icon, it gives me an error: Failed to detect inTune Application will now close.
I don't know what do do.
Re: Intune/PC info
they were gone/closed for the weekend when you tried to call...
you'll need to call on Monday.. 9am - 6pm Eastern Time...
or send an email to [email protected]
you'll need to call on Monday.. 9am - 6pm Eastern Time...
or send an email to [email protected]
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net