Fuel Trim

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
charlieboy111
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:10 am

Fuel Trim

Post by charlieboy111 »

I've been looking for this option under record and can't find it. Is it hidden? Where is it and what is it listed under? I also can't load the preset gauges, I can find them listed under the delete or change name option but can't select them when starting a new log. I found the preset fuel but can't select it to record data. Thanks.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Fuel Trim

Post by mikel »

they are in the preloaded layouts....
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
charlieboy111
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:10 am

Re: Fuel Trim

Post by charlieboy111 »

I checked and the closet thing I could find in preloaded layout is long term ADAP/short term ADAP. Is the the same thing renamed? Im also having problems downloading the recorded log on the data viewer. The Trinity also does not recognize an SD card when put in the slot.
charlieboy111
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:10 am

Re: Fuel Trim

Post by charlieboy111 »

I called and spoke to a tech, he helped me with the data viewer and sent me a link to the 3.309 and now it works. I also spoke to my tuner and said the Long Term ADAP is the same as LTFT. What does the accronym ADAP stand for? Why do you have an SD slot if it wasn't meant to be used?
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity Dodge Gas”