06 duramax predator problems

Predator support for GM diesel vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Poach 07

06 duramax predator problems

Post by Poach 07 »

I have a 06 Chevy with a 6.6 duramax. I have had the predator tuner installed for about 3 weeks and this morning attempted to change the tune from towing to 85 hp. The install went as normal until the end when it told me to turn the key off on then back on at which time it said the tune was not installed. It then told me to reboot the tool and then to reinstall the original program which I tried and came up with a message saying that it couldn't be installed. Now the truck has all normal functions except ill will not crank or turn over, dead when you turn the key. Any suggestions?
garrett
Site Admin

Re: 06 duramax predator problems

Post by garrett »

are there any aftermarket electronics, such as radio/trailerbrake/amplifier, on the vehicle? If so, be sure to remove them completely before trying to install the factory tune again.
Poach 07

Post by Poach 07 »

it does not have any. the tuner is saying Unit 1: error unlock for reflash (1). it a predator U7186
garrett
Site Admin

Post by garrett »

please give us a call with the tool powered up in the truck to further assist you.
Poach 07

Post by Poach 07 »

I sent the unit along with the ECM to y'all. It was delivered Monday morning. I have emailed and called with no response . Could it be possible to get a status on RMA # 18447. Your customer service has been great I just can't get anyone to answer the phone. Thanks.
[quote][/quote]
garrett
Site Admin

Post by garrett »

Please send an email to Rmastatus at diablosport.com for a status on your computer.
Poach 07

Post by Poach 07 »

Would like to give out a big Thank You for your help in solving this problem. Your customer service is incredible! Thanks again.
mikel

Post by mikel »

glad we could help.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Wyteboi6969@yahoo.com

Post by Wyteboi6969@yahoo.com »

Poach 07 wrote:I have a 06 Chevy with a 6.6 duramax. I have had the predator tuner installed for about 3 weeks and this morning attempted to change the tune from towing to 85 hp. The install went as normal until the end when it told me to turn the key off on then back on at which time it said the tune was not installed. It then told me to reboot the tool and then to reinstall the original program which I tried and came up with a message saying that it couldn't be installed. Now the truck has all normal functions except ill will not crank or turn over, dead when you turn the key. Any suggestions?
Thia is basicly whats going on with me :( please help please ? Ill do what ever is needed:( Mine has all functions still working properly other then it won't Krank Nor will it start And it will not allow me to put it soon on
[color=#FF4000][size=150][b][b][/b][/b][/size][/color]
Wyteboi6969@yahoo.com

Post by Wyteboi6969@yahoo.com »

Please any help ??? Hello please ??
[color=#FF4000][size=150][b][b][/b][/b][/size][/color]