Boost by Gear?

If you have questions about custom tuning, are looking for a Powercal tuner, or want to discuss custom tuning in general, this is the place.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
djkomplex
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:55 am

Boost by Gear?

Post by djkomplex »

I am with my tuner and we are trying to figure out the boost by gear for the srt4. I am seeing a Torque Limit by Gear then about then 11 rows? We were maybe thinking the bottom would be first thru fifth? He mostly tunes v8s and isn't up on the pcm controlled boost so we are both kinda stuck. I am thinking just set them and see what they do. :drivingbad:
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58777
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Boost by Gear?

Post by mikel »

custom tune :)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Custom Tune Support”