2014 Ram 6speed adjustable parameters
2014 Ram 6speed adjustable parameters
I know you guys just released the support for the 2014 Ram 6speed, which I greatly appreciate, but will you guys be adding any more adjustable parameters such as shift points, shift firmness or enable/disable autostick auto upshift??
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2014 Ram 6speed adjustable parameters
that stuff requires TCM control, which is not available currently...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2014 Ram 6speed adjustable parameters
wait, dont you have shift point options currently?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: 2014 Ram 6speed adjustable parameters
Not that I can find. I am currently running the 87 octane tune on a 2014 Ram 6speed. I plugged in the Intune DCX, went under the adjustable parameters and this is what I have...
Cooling Fans AC Off
Cooling Fans AC ON
Idle
MDS
Rev and Speed Limits
Throttle
Tire Size
Traction Control
WOT Fuel
WOT Spark
Cooling Fans AC Off
Cooling Fans AC ON
Idle
MDS
Rev and Speed Limits
Throttle
Tire Size
Traction Control
WOT Fuel
WOT Spark
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2014 Ram 6speed adjustable parameters
post the info.xml file here please.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: 2014 Ram 6speed adjustable parameters
Here you are...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: 2014 Ram 6speed adjustable parameters
I'm sure you guys have more important issues to deal with than this but have you had a chance to look at it?
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2014 Ram 6speed adjustable parameters
you should have shift point control, are you sure its not there?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: 2014 Ram 6speed adjustable parameters
Apparently there was another update that I didn't realize (dcx tune 1r01o??). After the update I now have the adjustable parameters that I was looking for. It's all good now!!!
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2014 Ram 6speed adjustable parameters
dmac999 wrote:Apparently there was another update that I didn't realize (dcx tune 1r01o??). After the update I now have the adjustable parameters that I was looking for. It's all good now!!!
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]