2014 Ram express 6 speed.
Moderator: mikel
2014 Ram express 6 speed.
I have 2 questions I have a 2014 Ram 5.7l Hemi with the 6 speed transmition. When will there be a programmer out for this and is there an estimated time it will come out? And has the 2013 Ram 5.7l 6speed programmers even come out yet?
- mikel
- Posts: 58772
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.
2013 is supported.
2014 6 speed uses a new pcm, should be another 2-3 weeks tops is my guess.
2014 6 speed uses a new pcm, should be another 2-3 weeks tops is my guess.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.
Okay great! How will I know the 6 speed tunes are our it doesn't seem to show transmition specific details?mikel wrote:2013 is supported.
2014 6 speed uses a new pcm, should be another 2-3 weeks tops is my guess.
- mikel
- Posts: 58772
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.
we'll make some noise...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.
Haha. Thanks guys!
Re: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.
Any update on this? 
Re: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.
They released support for the 2014 Ram 6speed a couple weeks back. I purchased the Intune for my 14' Ram 6speed and I'm very pleased with it.
Re: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.
Is there support for the transmission or just the motor? From what I understand there is no transmission support for the 2014 6 speed yet.
- mikel
- Posts: 58772
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.
trans support is available.Jmhm17 wrote:Is there support for the transmission or just the motor? From what I understand there is no transmission support for the 2014 6 speed yet.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.
What does the trans support consist of? I sent you guys my info.xml about a week ago because I didn't show shift points for my 2014 Ram 6speed with my Intune DCX.
http://www.diablosport.com/forum/viewto ... 57&t=47710
Thanks
http://www.diablosport.com/forum/viewto ... 57&t=47710
Thanks
Re: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.
Hey guys I have the diablo trinity t1000 on a 2014 ram 1500 6 speed trans. I thought there was adjustable shift parameters to adjust my shifts? Or did I just miss and update? I was hoping I'd be able to adjust my shift points...
Re: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.
I had the same issue with the Intune for a 2014 Ram 1500 6speed and the shift points didn't show up until I did an update. Now I have available shift points for 1-2 and 2-3. I would try doing an update.
Re: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.
Yeah I notice what you said but it's either me or my crappy computer cause it's not downloading to the programmer.dmac999 wrote:I had the same issue with the Intune for a 2014 Ram 1500 6speed and the shift points didn't show up until I did an update. Now I have available shift points for 1-2 and 2-3. I would try doing an update.