2014 Ram express 6 speed.

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
BadBrad19
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:36 pm

2014 Ram express 6 speed.

Post by BadBrad19 »

I have 2 questions I have a 2014 Ram 5.7l Hemi with the 6 speed transmition. When will there be a programmer out for this and is there an estimated time it will come out? And has the 2013 Ram 5.7l 6speed programmers even come out yet?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58772
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.

Post by mikel »

2013 is supported.
2014 6 speed uses a new pcm, should be another 2-3 weeks tops is my guess.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
BadBrad19
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:36 pm

Re: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.

Post by BadBrad19 »

mikel wrote:2013 is supported.
2014 6 speed uses a new pcm, should be another 2-3 weeks tops is my guess.
Okay great! How will I know the 6 speed tunes are our it doesn't seem to show transmition specific details?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58772
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.

Post by mikel »

we'll make some noise...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
BadBrad19
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:36 pm

Re: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.

Post by BadBrad19 »

Haha. Thanks guys!
Jmhm17
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:10 pm

Re: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.

Post by Jmhm17 »

Any update on this? :punisher:
dmac999
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:47 am

Re: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.

Post by dmac999 »

They released support for the 2014 Ram 6speed a couple weeks back. I purchased the Intune for my 14' Ram 6speed and I'm very pleased with it.
Jmhm17
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:10 pm

Re: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.

Post by Jmhm17 »

Is there support for the transmission or just the motor? From what I understand there is no transmission support for the 2014 6 speed yet.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58772
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.

Post by mikel »

Jmhm17 wrote:Is there support for the transmission or just the motor? From what I understand there is no transmission support for the 2014 6 speed yet.
trans support is available.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
dmac999
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:47 am

Re: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.

Post by dmac999 »

What does the trans support consist of? I sent you guys my info.xml about a week ago because I didn't show shift points for my 2014 Ram 6speed with my Intune DCX.

http://www.diablosport.com/forum/viewto ... 57&t=47710

Thanks
BadBrad19
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:36 pm

Re: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.

Post by BadBrad19 »

Hey guys I have the diablo trinity t1000 on a 2014 ram 1500 6 speed trans. I thought there was adjustable shift parameters to adjust my shifts? Or did I just miss and update? I was hoping I'd be able to adjust my shift points...
dmac999
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:47 am

Re: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.

Post by dmac999 »

I had the same issue with the Intune for a 2014 Ram 1500 6speed and the shift points didn't show up until I did an update. Now I have available shift points for 1-2 and 2-3. I would try doing an update.
BadBrad19
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:36 pm

Re: 2014 Ram express 6 speed.

Post by BadBrad19 »

dmac999 wrote:I had the same issue with the Intune for a 2014 Ram 1500 6speed and the shift points didn't show up until I did an update. Now I have available shift points for 1-2 and 2-3. I would try doing an update.
Yeah I notice what you said but it's either me or my crappy computer cause it's not downloading to the programmer.
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity Dodge Gas”