Trinity + Analog Input = Data Stream Lost?

General Trinity Support

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
toofart
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:23 pm

Trinity + Analog Input = Data Stream Lost?

Post by toofart »

A couple of years ago I wired up an LC-1 to my Trinity, and enjoyed logging wideband AFR with my other pids. Over time Trinity started to lose connection with the car more frequently, with the "data has halted - waiting for engine to start" message. I had assumed it was my OBD connector, but I've come to the conclusion that it's when the analog input is connected that I get this error. When it's not connected, I can datalog all day, even the AFR pid with no reading.

Why would connecting the analog input cause the Trinity to throw this error? It almost feels like it's vibration/movement related, if I sit at idle I can datalog, but as soon as the car starts to move, Trinity freaks out.

Any ideas?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58777
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Trinity + Analog Input = Data Stream Lost?

Post by mikel »

connector not seated properly would be my guess...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “General Trinity”