Not a good Purchase

The DiabloSport Lounge

Moderator: mikel

Skull Performance Racing

Not a good Purchase

Post by Skull Performance Racing »

Highly recommend you remove the Diablo Sport inTune programmer for 2013 Chevy 3500 HD Duramax from your product listing. After 2 days of trying to download and update the new tuner which I purchased from Summit Racing and many calls to Diablo and was told that the unit will not work on my vehicle even though it's list in the catalog to perform on my 2013. Additionally it cost me $13.70 to return the item back to summit Racing for a refund. Not very pleased with this purchase and would have never purchased this item if it was not listed for my vehicle. Sure like to see Summit provide me a refund for the return fees.

:drivingbad: :blowup:
mikel

Re: Not a good Purchase

Post by mikel »

I apologize if you had an issue, but I just checked our website, and after selecting Chevrolet/2013/Silverado 3500/6.6 Duramax, the only product shown was the only one we offer that will work, which is the Extreme Power Puck P2040.

If it was listed on the retailers site improperly, I can only apologize, but its tough for us to check all the listings on every site that sells our products.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
rlkimmel

Re: Not a good Purchase

Post by rlkimmel »

I had a similar problem with Summit a while back. It seems like they get a little "carried away" with their "select a vehicle" parts look-up once in a while. Since they provide links to the manufacturers, it's a good idea to verify the part actually works. Other than that one glitch, I like to deal with summit. Reasonable prices, good service, and they Ohio store is only about a 2 hour drive for me.