Auto Update keeps failing on my Intune I-1000

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
Post Reply
Unguarded6
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 12:28 pm

Auto Update keeps failing on my Intune I-1000

Post by Unguarded6 »

Hello I am having a issue where my intune goes thru getting all the updates and says it puts the updates on my intune then goes to a screen saying preparing and just hangs there for 5-10 mins maybe longer and then i keep getting a message that says "Failed to install Group_Update.itfg" it has a continue button when you press that it just starts all over again and again. Any suggestions would be helpful I am running it as Admin on the exe as well.
Unguarded6
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 12:28 pm

Re: Auto Update keeps failing on my Intune I-1000

Post by Unguarded6 »

Here is my info.xml
Attachments
info.xml
(492 Bytes) Downloaded 344 times
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Auto Update keeps failing on my Intune I-1000

Post by mikel »

try loading this file, then run the updater.
Attachments
InTune-1r03x.itf
(1.82 MiB) Downloaded 798 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Unguarded6
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 12:28 pm

Re: Auto Update keeps failing on my Intune I-1000

Post by Unguarded6 »

Thank you Mike!!! worked out great its now all up to date.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Auto Update keeps failing on my Intune I-1000

Post by mikel »

:)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
rene4967
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:20 am

Re: Auto Update keeps failing on my Intune I-1000

Post by rene4967 »

Im getting the same message on my intune and i have no idea what to do. already tried the file from above. still says cannot upload group_update. This is my info as of now. Im willing to pay for someone to figure this crap out for me already!

<?xml version="1.0"?>

-<tool_info>

<main svn="7429" sw_rev="1r03x" full_version="InTune-1r03x 03/25/2014 02:04:19 PM"/>

<registration status="0" sn="JNRFA85-6"/>

<cal_id PCM="68039329AG"/>

<restore bc="0" vin="1D3HB13TX9S712419" id="0"/>

<system_db vin="1r01c" dtc="1r01a" info="1r01b"/>

<db pid="1r01b" tune="1r01d" mfr="DCX"/>

<db pid="1r01b" tune="1r01r" mfr="FORD"/>

<db pid="1r01a" tune="1r02a" mfr="GM"/>

<license tuned="0" avail="1"/>

<unsupported vin="1D3HB13TX9S712419" oem="DCX" calid="68039329AG"/>

<updates count="1"/>

<oem tool_oem="DIABLO"/>

</tool_info>
rene4967
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:20 am

Re: Auto Update keeps failing on my Intune I-1000

Post by rene4967 »

Whenever i plug in the intune. Its says preparing then a screen pops up that says "the current firmware revision (1r03x) cannot be replaced by the firmware package within group_update_0" Im lost cuz i dont wanna just keep throwing files at it.
Post Reply

Return to “Auto Updater/PC related issues”