I can not run inTune Updater

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
Omar_g35
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:04 pm

I can not run inTune Updater

Post by Omar_g35 »

My new I-1000-DCX after the update,

Every time I'm trying to run inTune Updater an error message appear (12175)
Attachments
info.xml
(1.05 KiB) Downloaded 348 times
inTune Updater.png
inTune Updater.png (59.84 KiB) Viewed 7545 times
johnnymopar71
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: I can not run inTune Updater

Post by johnnymopar71 »

I'm getting that same error code and the turner wont let me update either.. glad these things seem to be so easy to update for the first time.. ugh!
vince21
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:28 pm

Re: I can not run inTune Updater

Post by vince21 »

exact same problem for me aswell..
2012 Jeep JKR
Attachments
info.xml
(1.73 KiB) Downloaded 355 times
Last edited by vince21 on Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
therockpile
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:25 pm

Re: I can not run inTune Updater

Post by therockpile »

same for me cant up date and my computer wont even accept my intune device
deadondent
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:26 pm

Re: I can not run inTune Updater

Post by deadondent »

same issues this thing is a piece of shit
csrt4s1
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:55 pm

Re: I can not run inTune Updater

Post by csrt4s1 »

Please help every guys..... all time this error but if you cant not help me so please refund all because now when i want tune my pcm
he tune it but the car cant move.... He start but stall when i want put it in firts gear and i leave the clutch and this is in all tune????
I'm really not happy of your fucking shit... So he work for about 3 mount and now nothing and my car not work to so do you pay for new pcm???? So please debug update now..............................................................................

THANKS FOR INDERSTANDING DIABLO BUT HELP EVERY GUYS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
:normal: :normal: :normal: :crashing: :crashing: :crashing: :punisher: :punisher: :punisher:
cq842000
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:05 am

Re: I can not run inTune Updater

Post by cq842000 »

csrt4s1 wrote:Please help every guys..... all time this error but if you cant not help me so please refund all because now when i want tune my pcm
he tune it but the car cant move.... He start but stall when i want put it in firts gear and i leave the clutch and this is in all tune????
I'm really not happy of your fucking shit... So he work for about 3 mount and now nothing and my car not work to so do you pay for new pcm???? So please debug update now..............................................................................

THANKS FOR INDERSTANDING DIABLO BUT HELP EVERY GUYS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
:normal: :normal: :normal: :crashing: :crashing: :crashing: :punisher: :punisher: :punisher:
Hey friend, please take a deep breath and calm down, it's going to get fixed. I also have the same error when trying to update my I-1000 DCX. I just got my tool back from DS so it should be completely updated. Dataviewer is also giving me logfile grief, and your server for the New Dataviewer download is down. I tell ya, when it rains it pours.
:drivingbad:
shaunmherman
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 7:56 pm

Re: I can not run inTune Updater

Post by shaunmherman »

...
Last edited by shaunmherman on Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
marine65
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 7:41 pm

Re: I can not run inTune Updater Error 12175

Post by marine65 »

I have the same problem with error 12175 trying to update my inTune i-1000-DCX :cry:
vince_ross
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 10:50 pm

Re: I can not run inTune Updater

Post by vince_ross »

Looks like I'm in the same boat.... :(

I'm getting the same error 12175.


I wonder if it's something with their server? Since quite a few of us are having the same error all of a sudden...
seabass085
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:02 pm

Re: I can not run inTune Updater

Post by seabass085 »

Having the same issue with the error code 12175
Ken13
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:39 am

Re: I can not run inTune Updater

Post by Ken13 »

I am also having the 12175 error. I have not been able to use my new inTune the entire weekend.
vince_ross
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 10:50 pm

Re: I can not run inTune Updater

Post by vince_ross »

I just received an email from Tech Support on this error. They state that the error is related to a software issue on their end that should be resolved by the end of the day. They said to try the updater at the end of the day or tomorrow and everything should run smoothly.
cq842000
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:05 am

Re: I can not run inTune Updater

Post by cq842000 »

vince_ross wrote:I just received an email from Tech Support on this error. They state that the error is related to a software issue on their end that should be resolved by the end of the day. They said to try the updater at the end of the day or tomorrow and everything should run smoothly.
Thanks for the update Vince.
shaunmherman
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 7:56 pm

Re: I can not run inTune Updater

Post by shaunmherman »

...
Last edited by shaunmherman on Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Post Reply

Return to “Auto Updater/PC related issues”