Wishing Lew a speedy recovery.
Get well soon.
Bob
Diablew
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Diablew
+1!
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: Diablew
didn't hear he was sick until i tried to email him a WOT log and his auto response told me. Wishing him well and a speedy recovery!!! I gotta say one thing, all you guys at diablosport (including Lew) are a class act!!! I've never seen one bad word come off any of your keyboards, like i have with many other tuners on the internet, and every one of you guys are eager to help any of us out (even before we give you a dime!!)
Re: Diablew
Any update on his situation? I hope he is doing well.
Re: Diablew
i had the same thing last year, it's a painful thing and takes a while to heal
from the surgery, wishing you well Lew.
from the surgery, wishing you well Lew.
Re: Diablew
I have diverticulosis. Thankfully it never advanced all the way to itis, and I'm hoping it never does.turboal wrote:i had the same thing last year, it's a painful thing and takes a while to heal
from the surgery, wishing you well Lew.
2021 BMW M550i xDrive
BMC Drop ins, JB4
2010 Nissan Murano beater
K&N Drop-in
BMC Drop ins, JB4
2010 Nissan Murano beater
K&N Drop-in