wont restore.

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Post Reply
gmtruck
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 10:39 am
Location: mo.

wont restore.

Post by gmtruck »

info.xml
(2.74 KiB) Downloaded 113 times
I'm trying to restore factory tune back into my car ...unit gets to tune or restore screen I hit restore little wheel on screen starts to spin about 30 seconds and the locks up. I seem to be stuck tuned??? . I also wanted to add that when I tuned the car a screen came up saying that some kind of error had happened and said wait for a error file I believe to be written.It said it was wrote and than just sat there..... The last screen telling you the tune has been written and ok to unplug and start never came up .after about 15 mins .I unplugged unit and car fired up. hooked unit to computer and the xml file shows that it was married to my car with diablo tune. Now it locks up trying to retune or restore. PLEASE HELP ... this is a 2013 SS Camaro unit is stuck too.
gmtruck
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 10:39 am
Location: mo.

Re: wont restore.

Post by gmtruck »

I hope this is something that can be fixed . I almost always keep my truck tuned as it needs it far more then my Camaro. really wish I had not tuned car for yesterdays cruze. as it is stuck in my car now.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58772
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: wont restore.

Post by mikel »

please give us a quick call with the tool powered up in the truck and we'll get it going.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
gmtruck
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 10:39 am
Location: mo.

Re: wont restore.

Post by gmtruck »

it's stuck in my car cant load in truck until it's unmarried from car. this is the problem. will calling you with it in car work???
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58772
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: wont restore.

Post by mikel »

call from whatever vehicle it is married to.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
gmtruck
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 10:39 am
Location: mo.

Re: wont restore.

Post by gmtruck »

was told tool has to be sent in ...went to support waiting for rma no. guessing that will come to my email???
gmtruck
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 10:39 am
Location: mo.

Re: wont restore.

Post by gmtruck »

It's on the way to you all for repair and reset ..THANKS
Post Reply

Return to “General inTune forum”