Custom programming

Post any questions or comments about your Trinity for your GM car or gas truck here.

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
xj2000
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:01 pm

Custom programming

Post by xj2000 »

Hello, I am new to this forum, and I am brand-new to performance programming.

My questions pertain to the T1000. I have a 2010 Chevy Silverado 4X4 w/5.3L V8.

Is there a list, or some kind of spec sheet for a higher performance custom tune that someone has figured out that I can read and enter in the unit, or just download?

I want to see what kind of max horsepower gains I can get. I read snipits here and there about higher octane tunes.

Also, Is there a special tune for E85?

I read somewhere that E85 on a 97octane tune works well.

Any help is appreciated!!
User avatar
Mike_Levy
Posts: 6715
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:11 pm
Location: Between Orlando and Tampa

Re: Custom programming

Post by Mike_Levy »

You cannot do your own custom tunes. Only dealers who have the CMR software suite can. Making random changes because somebody else did it will do you no good. If those changes worked for all cars, they'd be in the tunes already. But each car is different, so you need to do your own logging and make changes based on that, not just blindly or because some schmuck said so.
2021 BMW M550i xDrive
BMC Drop ins, JB4

2010 Nissan Murano beater
K&N Drop-in
User avatar
tuning@performancecals
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:46 am

Re: Custom programming

Post by tuning@performancecals »

If you're looking for a custom tune, I can get you set up with one. Just email me at [email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity GM Gas”