custom tune 2007.5 Silverado 5.3L

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Danny Racer
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:56 pm

custom tune 2007.5 Silverado 5.3L

Post by Danny Racer »

Hi I have a 2007.5 Silverado 5.3L that I'm wanting to install LT headers and o/r y pipe on. I know this will effect the emissions and throw a check engine light, so my question is will a custom tune take care of this and let the vehicle still pass emissions?
Thanks, Dan
2007.5 Silverado 5.3L Diablo inTune 91 octane tune k&n intake 15.3@91
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

Re: custom tune 2007.5 Silverado 5.3L

Post by 06MonteSS »

Yes, I can definitely take care of that for you.... www.diablewtune.com

Thanks!
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
User avatar
Danny Racer
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:56 pm

Re: custom tune 2007.5 Silverado 5.3L

Post by Danny Racer »

Awesome thanks Monte!
2007.5 Silverado 5.3L Diablo inTune 91 octane tune k&n intake 15.3@91
User avatar
Danny Racer
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:56 pm

Re: custom tune 2007.5 Silverado 5.3L

Post by Danny Racer »

Finally ordered the long tubes and o/r y-pipe. Will you still be able to take care of the tune Monte?
2007.5 Silverado 5.3L Diablo inTune 91 octane tune k&n intake 15.3@91
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58770
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: custom tune 2007.5 Silverado 5.3L

Post by mikel »

Lew has been down with an illness, I'm sure there is another tuner out there willing to help...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
tuning@performancecals
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:46 am

Re: custom tune 2007.5 Silverado 5.3L

Post by tuning@performancecals »

If you're looking for a custom tune, I can help out. Email me at [email protected] and we can get your truck dialed in.
Post Reply

Return to “General inTune forum”