ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!
Moderator: mikel
-
BlackOverlandHemi
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:49 pm
ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!
I adjusted my tire size (bought larger tires) and now have ABS light. I tried the adjustment with my custom tunes from hemifever, and also from stock. Both have left me with the light on. What do I need to do to fix this? I've search forums and followed instructions from them with no luck. One example is adjusting the size unplug reinstall tune and adjust again with no luck, did this both with custom and stock. Info: Version v.1r12a dcx_gas - 2012 Grand Cherokee Overland Hemi. Please Help!
- mikel
- Posts: 58777
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!
does it go out if you restore the stock settings?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
BlackOverlandHemi
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:49 pm
Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!
No it stays on
- mikel
- Posts: 58777
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!
please go to options/troubleshooting/show calid and let me know what it is.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
BlackOverlandHemi
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:49 pm
Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!
PCM 68111691AE
I believe I'm currently set on my hemifever tune with the tire change. I had changed it around so many times and the ABS light wouldn't go away so I believe I said screw it and loaded the hemifever tune back on with the change, but I can't say for sure. But what I do know is my speedo was reading correct today, but still with the ABS light.
I believe I'm currently set on my hemifever tune with the tire change. I had changed it around so many times and the ABS light wouldn't go away so I believe I said screw it and loaded the hemifever tune back on with the change, but I can't say for sure. But what I do know is my speedo was reading correct today, but still with the ABS light.
-
BlackOverlandHemi
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:49 pm
Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!
You working on a fix?
- mikel
- Posts: 58777
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!
Yes, we are looking into it.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
BlackOverlandHemi
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:49 pm
Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!
Any news on the fix?
-
BlackOverlandHemi
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:49 pm
Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!
Nothing new? No idea what the issue is?
-
BlackOverlandHemi
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:49 pm
Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!
Bump still need fix!!! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!!!
- mikel
- Posts: 58777
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!
there should be a new version out this morning.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
BlackOverlandHemi
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:49 pm
Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!
Thanks can't wait to get it fixed!
-
BlackOverlandHemi
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:49 pm
Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!
Is new version out?mikel wrote:there should be a new version out this morning.
-
BlackOverlandHemi
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:49 pm
Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!
Is the fix out yet?
-
BlackOverlandHemi
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:49 pm
Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!
Is there a fix for my ABS light yet?