Put in wrong forum, Predator used with same car, but 2 ec's

Predator support for Dodge gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
Brian2797
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:42 pm

Put in wrong forum, Predator used with same car, but 2 ec's

Post by Brian2797 »

I took out my stage 1 ecu with a cmr tune it, I replaced it with my stock pc to get it to pass emissions. I had a cmr tune put into the stock ec to disable the misfire code to get the car to pass emissions. I took the stock ec back in the car without installing the original backup. I've tried everything. I can't get the predator to let me reinstall the original backup on either ec's. I have both original backup files on my laptop. What do I need to do? Do I need to put the stock ec in the car and have I re-flashed, then pull the original off of it, and then reset the tool? Any ideas??? Thanks
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58774
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Put in wrong forum, Predator used with same car, but 2 e

Post by mikel »

I replied in your other thread, no need to move it :)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Predator Dodge Gas”