Cannot register Intune

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
jdilla42
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:52 am

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by jdilla42 »

Hoping to get some assistance here. I registered my new intune tuner and downloaded the latest update. I received a registration confirmation e-mail with a confirmation code, but there's no where to enter the code on the Diablo website. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
AC12110
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:25 pm

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by AC12110 »

I have not been able to find anything regarding registration on my intune as well?

My email address is [email protected]
the device serial # K8ZPX24, i followed your link to registration and it says I'm already registered. I have not however entered any info anywhere other than to get into the forums.

AC
Attachments
info.xml
(1.88 KiB) Downloaded 803 times
Last edited by AC12110 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Omar_g35
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:04 pm

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by Omar_g35 »

here is my xml file, and my email: [email protected]

Thanks,
Attachments
info.xml
(1.05 KiB) Downloaded 760 times
Chinoent
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:31 pm

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by Chinoent »

here is my xml file, and my email: [email protected]
Attachments
info.xml
(2.27 KiB) Downloaded 806 times
RGJR2F2C
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:30 am

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by RGJR2F2C »

Hey, Doesn't Let Me Restore Nor Tune My Truck. Doesn't Register & Well Update Either. Need Help!
Attachments
info.xml
(2.38 KiB) Downloaded 769 times
Dufour349
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:49 pm

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by Dufour349 »

I can't register my intune....
[email protected]
Attachments
info.xml
(435 Bytes) Downloaded 755 times
fraub76
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:45 am

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by fraub76 »

Can you register mine please...thanks
Attachments
info.xml
(2.48 KiB) Downloaded 711 times
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by mikel »

Dufour349 wrote:I can't register my intune....
[email protected]
save this to the intune drive to register the device
Attachments
registration.itf
(858 Bytes) Downloaded 755 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by mikel »

fraub76 wrote:Can you register mine please...thanks
save this to the intune drive to register the device
Attachments
registration.itf
(859 Bytes) Downloaded 711 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
innerconx
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:31 pm

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by innerconx »

Hi Guys I cannot register InTune
email address is [email protected]
What do I do?

Disregard I found it with a hack
rettesmate
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:47 pm

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by rettesmate »

I guess my internet explorer worked oddly. It doesn't show me any blank for activation code.

I would like to get some help for that.

My email : [email protected]

Thanks in advance.
Attachments
info.xml
(1.08 KiB) Downloaded 632 times
cm200limited
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:24 pm

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by cm200limited »

Can you please help me register intune. I have a 2014 Chrysler 200 with the 3.6 v-6. Here is the info Email : ([email protected])
Attachments
info.xml
(1.79 KiB) Downloaded 643 times
HomerGuerra
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:46 pm

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by HomerGuerra »

Can you please help me register intune. I have a 2009 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ. Here is the info Email : ([email protected])
Attachments
info.xml
(643 Bytes) Downloaded 643 times
frankmustang2006
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:08 pm

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by frankmustang2006 »

info.xml
(1.76 KiB) Downloaded 610 times
email: [email protected]
2miller4
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:53 pm

Re: Cannot register Intune

Post by 2miller4 »

Trying to register my intune but it says it is already registered. my email is [email protected]
Attachments
info.xml
(1.08 KiB) Downloaded 627 times
Post Reply

Return to “Auto Updater/PC related issues”