I'm running a 2006 Charger RT with some pretty heavy mods (P&P heads, headers, 268 cam, full exhaust including midpipes and catback, CAI, 180Tstat) and I'm trying to get my Predator U7135 to data log on the tuner since I have paid for a custom tune.
I cannot use the data log option through the computer because I use Mac.
The Predator version that I am running is 9r23 and according to most people that I have talked to, they have informed me that the latest update that supported my 2006 was 9r12 and 9r23 should have the PID's that I need.
Anyone have anything that they can give me?
These are the PID's that are missing according to the person that did my custom tune:
EPDSS : RPM Foundation Inputs : MPH Charge Temperature : ACT Coolant Temperature : ECT Fuel Flows : 1/1 Short Term ADAP % , 2/1 Short Term ADAP % , 1/1 Long Term ADAP % , 2/1 Long Term ADAP % , PRATIO Knock Control : KNK LT RETARD deg , KNK ST RETARD deg Spark : ACTUAL SPK CYL1 deg , BASE SPK deg
Missing PID's for Data Logging
Moderator: mikel
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Missing PID's for Data Logging
You will need access to Dataviewer for any PIDs not in the list in the tool itself.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: Missing PID's for Data Logging
Ok. So all of this has to be done through the PC Data Viewer tool correct?
And is this normal to have to do all of those through the Data Viewer instead of the tool itself?
And is this normal to have to do all of those through the Data Viewer instead of the tool itself?
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Missing PID's for Data Logging
actually, most of that is indeed in the tool, might have to dig through all the submenus.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Missing PID's for Data Logging
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: Missing PID's for Data Logging
Thanks. I remember seeing that information sometime ago, I just couldn't find it.
My problem is getting stickier though. My CMR tuner is saying that there should always be the options that he needs inside the tuner with no computer help at all, which I now believe because we reverted my tune back to stock and now all of those PID's I was missing are available.
What could be causing my tuner to not see PID's when the custom tune is on the device?
And secondly, are those items that you posted absolutely on the device without the assistance of a computer?
My problem is getting stickier though. My CMR tuner is saying that there should always be the options that he needs inside the tuner with no computer help at all, which I now believe because we reverted my tune back to stock and now all of those PID's I was missing are available.
What could be causing my tuner to not see PID's when the custom tune is on the device?
And secondly, are those items that you posted absolutely on the device without the assistance of a computer?
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Missing PID's for Data Logging
the fact that there is a custom tune loaded should have no bearing on what PIDs you see...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]