Missing PID's for Data Logging

Predator support for Dodge gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
80sBaby80
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:29 am

Missing PID's for Data Logging

Post by 80sBaby80 »

I'm running a 2006 Charger RT with some pretty heavy mods (P&P heads, headers, 268 cam, full exhaust including midpipes and catback, CAI, 180Tstat) and I'm trying to get my Predator U7135 to data log on the tuner since I have paid for a custom tune.

I cannot use the data log option through the computer because I use Mac.

The Predator version that I am running is 9r23 and according to most people that I have talked to, they have informed me that the latest update that supported my 2006 was 9r12 and 9r23 should have the PID's that I need.

Anyone have anything that they can give me?

These are the PID's that are missing according to the person that did my custom tune:
EPDSS : RPM Foundation Inputs : MPH Charge Temperature : ACT Coolant Temperature : ECT Fuel Flows : 1/1 Short Term ADAP % , 2/1 Short Term ADAP % , 1/1 Long Term ADAP % , 2/1 Long Term ADAP % , PRATIO Knock Control : KNK LT RETARD deg , KNK ST RETARD deg Spark : ACTUAL SPK CYL1 deg , BASE SPK deg
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Missing PID's for Data Logging

Post by mikel »

You will need access to Dataviewer for any PIDs not in the list in the tool itself.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
80sBaby80
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:29 am

Re: Missing PID's for Data Logging

Post by 80sBaby80 »

Ok. So all of this has to be done through the PC Data Viewer tool correct?

And is this normal to have to do all of those through the Data Viewer instead of the tool itself?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Missing PID's for Data Logging

Post by mikel »

actually, most of that is indeed in the tool, might have to dig through all the submenus.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Missing PID's for Data Logging

Post by mikel »

Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
80sBaby80
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:29 am

Re: Missing PID's for Data Logging

Post by 80sBaby80 »

Thanks. I remember seeing that information sometime ago, I just couldn't find it.

My problem is getting stickier though. My CMR tuner is saying that there should always be the options that he needs inside the tuner with no computer help at all, which I now believe because we reverted my tune back to stock and now all of those PID's I was missing are available.

What could be causing my tuner to not see PID's when the custom tune is on the device?
And secondly, are those items that you posted absolutely on the device without the assistance of a computer?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Missing PID's for Data Logging

Post by mikel »

the fact that there is a custom tune loaded should have no bearing on what PIDs you see...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Predator Dodge Gas”