Throttle Boost Chrysler 200

Post questions/issues related to your inTune-DCX application here.
Post Reply
cm200limited
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:24 pm

Throttle Boost Chrysler 200

Post by cm200limited »

Guys,

Just wondering if you could fix this problem. I have been running the Diablo Tune on my Chrysler 200 Limited 3.6V6 for almost a month with no issues. The only thing I notice is that the throttle response is slow. I just put the basic diablo tune on the car. So today I read that you can fix this issue with adjusting the throttle boost to 20%. I tried this and the car didn't want to run right idling at 600rpms and no throttle. I put the basic Diablo Tune back on and no problems. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks for your help.

Colin
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58777
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Throttle Boost Chrysler 200

Post by mikel »

odd, can you post the tune files from the tunes folder on the intune drive?

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
cm200limited
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:24 pm

Re: Throttle Boost Chrysler 200

Post by cm200limited »

Mike,

Sorry I didn't get back to you I have been busy at work. Here is the files you requested.

Colin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post Reply

Return to “inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)”