Cannot register Intune
Re: Cannot register Intune
Hoping to get some assistance here. I registered my new intune tuner and downloaded the latest update. I received a registration confirmation e-mail with a confirmation code, but there's no where to enter the code on the Diablo website. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Cannot register Intune
I have not been able to find anything regarding registration on my intune as well?
My email address is [email protected]
the device serial # K8ZPX24, i followed your link to registration and it says I'm already registered. I have not however entered any info anywhere other than to get into the forums.
AC
My email address is [email protected]
the device serial # K8ZPX24, i followed your link to registration and it says I'm already registered. I have not however entered any info anywhere other than to get into the forums.
AC
- Attachments
-
- info.xml
- (1.88 KiB) Downloaded 803 times
Last edited by AC12110 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Cannot register Intune
- Attachments
-
- info.xml
- (1.05 KiB) Downloaded 760 times
Re: Cannot register Intune
here is my xml file, and my email: [email protected]
- Attachments
-
- info.xml
- (2.27 KiB) Downloaded 806 times
Re: Cannot register Intune
Hey, Doesn't Let Me Restore Nor Tune My Truck. Doesn't Register & Well Update Either. Need Help!
- Attachments
-
- info.xml
- (2.38 KiB) Downloaded 769 times
Re: Cannot register Intune
I can't register my intune....
[email protected]
[email protected]
- Attachments
-
- info.xml
- (435 Bytes) Downloaded 755 times
Re: Cannot register Intune
Can you register mine please...thanks
- Attachments
-
- info.xml
- (2.48 KiB) Downloaded 711 times
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Cannot register Intune
save this to the intune drive to register the deviceDufour349 wrote:I can't register my intune....
[email protected]
- Attachments
-
- registration.itf
- (858 Bytes) Downloaded 755 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Cannot register Intune
save this to the intune drive to register the devicefraub76 wrote:Can you register mine please...thanks
- Attachments
-
- registration.itf
- (859 Bytes) Downloaded 711 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: Cannot register Intune
Hi Guys I cannot register InTune
email address is [email protected]
What do I do?
Disregard I found it with a hack
email address is [email protected]
What do I do?
Disregard I found it with a hack
-
rettesmate
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:47 pm
Re: Cannot register Intune
I guess my internet explorer worked oddly. It doesn't show me any blank for activation code.
I would like to get some help for that.
My email : [email protected]
Thanks in advance.
I would like to get some help for that.
My email : [email protected]
Thanks in advance.
- Attachments
-
- info.xml
- (1.08 KiB) Downloaded 632 times
-
cm200limited
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:24 pm
Re: Cannot register Intune
Can you please help me register intune. I have a 2014 Chrysler 200 with the 3.6 v-6. Here is the info Email : ([email protected])
- Attachments
-
- info.xml
- (1.79 KiB) Downloaded 642 times
-
HomerGuerra
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:46 pm
Re: Cannot register Intune
Can you please help me register intune. I have a 2009 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ. Here is the info Email : ([email protected])
- Attachments
-
- info.xml
- (643 Bytes) Downloaded 643 times
-
frankmustang2006
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:08 pm
Re: Cannot register Intune
Trying to register my intune but it says it is already registered. my email is [email protected]
- Attachments
-
- info.xml
- (1.08 KiB) Downloaded 627 times