05 lly predator script read error

Predator support for GM diesel vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Deast95

05 lly predator script read error

Post by Deast95 »

I have a tuner for an 05 lly duramax and I had it set on your 100hp tune when I had my stock radio in, I took it to an audio shop and had them out in a different radio and then a few days later I went to change my tune and it said script read failure and locked up my pcm but I managed to figure out how to restore it and I tried re installing and it failed again. I am wondering what I need to do to have it install properly. Thanks!
06MonteSS

Re: 05 lly predator script read error

Post by 06MonteSS »

aftermarket stereo/subs/amp needs to be disconnected...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Deast95

Post by Deast95 »

Ok... Can I just pull the fuses? Also have trailer break controller
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

that will need to be disconnected too.. anything aftermarket/dealer installed...

you can try just pulling the fuses first.. if that doesn't work, then you'll need to disconnect 'em...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Deast95

Post by Deast95 »

Ok,just didn't want my computer to lock up...