backup and last tune written error
Moderator: mikel
backup and last tune written error
Hi
I am trying to get my backup and last tune written to hemifever. I am getting an error message saying...."there was a failure retrieving the multi-ECU backup from tool; Do not support this controller ID". Any thoughts?
I am trying to get my backup and last tune written to hemifever. I am getting an error message saying...."there was a failure retrieving the multi-ECU backup from tool; Do not support this controller ID". Any thoughts?
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: backup and last tune written error
what version of dsdl, and what version on the tool itself?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: backup and last tune written error
Well....it says it didn't save it with that error message, but it did!
Re: backup and last tune written error
DiabloSport Downloader 2.2.2.7
Version v.1r13c
It says boot loader version 0.0
It doesn't put the PCM/TCM in seperate saved folders. And hemifever says it is only saving PCM. Also, I uploaded the custom tune to the tool, but when I go to custom tunes now in the truck, it only show my backup.
Version v.1r13c
It says boot loader version 0.0
It doesn't put the PCM/TCM in seperate saved folders. And hemifever says it is only saving PCM. Also, I uploaded the custom tune to the tool, but when I go to custom tunes now in the truck, it only show my backup.

- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: backup and last tune written error
what vehicle are we talking about here?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: backup and last tune written error
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7.
I just uploaded the custom tune to the tool and it is staying on there for now.
But, why can't I get a back up TCM?
I just uploaded the custom tune to the tool and it is staying on there for now.
But, why can't I get a back up TCM?
Re: backup and last tune written error
No thoughts on why I can't get a back up/last written tune for the TCM?
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: backup and last tune written error
we are investigating.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: backup and last tune written error
If I need to get the Calibration # off of my intune, do I have to uninstall my trinity and then install my intune?
-
frenchbee2306
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:27 pm
- Location: FRANCE
Re: backup and last tune written error
hey peakg
I get the exactly same thing with my 2005 hemi ram. I can't load Hemifever's TCM custom tune
Here is the error message I get from DSDL
Everything was fine when the tool was running 1r10 crom version but this issue comes with the 1r13c update.
We are several guys with '05 hemi ram waiting for a fix...

I get the exactly same thing with my 2005 hemi ram. I can't load Hemifever's TCM custom tune
Here is the error message I get from DSDL
Everything was fine when the tool was running 1r10 crom version but this issue comes with the 1r13c update.
We are several guys with '05 hemi ram waiting for a fix...
'09 Dodge Challenger SRT8 6,1L Hemi / '06 Chrysler 300C SRT8 6,1L Hemi
Re: backup and last tune written error
Sorry to hear that FrenchBee. But, thanks for the heads up. THis is the first I have heard of that!
Re: backup and last tune written error
Any Update on this issue? 2005 Ram 1500 5.7 here with the same issue, was all working fine before the 1r13c update.
-
frenchbee2306
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:27 pm
- Location: FRANCE
Re: backup and last tune written error
welcome on board Flee
we are still waiting for a fix on this
hope they throw a spécial crom update for us or the fix will be included in the next dcx_gas crom update.....
wait and see
we are still waiting for a fix on this
hope they throw a spécial crom update for us or the fix will be included in the next dcx_gas crom update.....
wait and see
'09 Dodge Challenger SRT8 6,1L Hemi / '06 Chrysler 300C SRT8 6,1L Hemi
-
hemipower3315
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:51 pm
Re: backup and last tune written error
Any update on this?
Re: backup and last tune written error
Happening to me as well. 2005 Power Wagon (Ram 2500). DSDL 2.2.2.7, happens with 1r12a as well. Updated to 1r13c, still occurs. Any update coming?