PC to Intune cord

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
Post Reply
schleusnertravis
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:47 pm

PC to Intune cord

Post by schleusnertravis »

Hello,

I just got my intune diablo sport I-1000 and i got it online from a guy and it didnt come with the cord that goes to the pc. Is this a generic mini USB cord or something different? If so where can I get one. Im really looking forward to pluging it into my 2014 GMC Sierra All Terrain 5.2 litre to bring it to life. I would like to really get the AFM turned off. But not sure what else will help my truck the best. I gues I'll look for that on another forum. Thanks!!
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

Re: PC to Intune cord

Post by 06MonteSS »

it's a standard mini usb cord, nothing special.. can get one from your local electronics store, or use one from a phone/digital camera if you have another one around..
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Post Reply

Return to “Auto Updater/PC related issues”