2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Could you please go into the logging menu and restore default pids and try the log again. This one is corrupt.
Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Does that mean I have to record a new log or just restore the pids and download again?
Jack
Jack
- Attachments
-
- 3GCPCRECXEG518424_00.log
- (1.97 MiB) Downloaded 238 times
Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
you have to restore the default PID's and then you have to record a new log...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Ok thanks.
Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Try this one. The shifting is through the entire log at normal throttle. It's not on this log but I did a WOT run and the 1-2 was light, the others were firm.
Jack
Jack
Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Well I can't really see what's going on if you didn't log the issue....But load this tune the ecm and let me know how it goes.
- Attachments
-
- ecm_12659743_custom.grg
- (103.12 KiB) Downloaded 197 times
Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
I only logged the normal driving problem because it bugs me when I'm driving around at normal speeds and everytime it shifts from 1st to 2nd it throws me forward then back... That is the problem and I did record it. Just wanted to let you also know it's not firm at WOT but I'm not worried about it until the low speed is right.
Thanks for the help so far,
Jack
Thanks for the help so far,
Jack
Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
well the tool doesn't log any tranny stuff, so nothing to see in the data log as far as shifting goes..
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Well I didn't know..... Zach asked me to log so he could see what the problem might be. I just assumed it logged the shifting. 
Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Here is another log in stop and go traffic. Please let me know if you see anything out of the ordinary. Thanks.
Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Sorry Zach,
Yes and I didn't notice much. When it shifts it shifts quick but it's just delayed 1-2 and 2-3 most of the time. It almost feels like the fuel cuts out and the truck slows for a second then back to normal when it shifts.
Jack
Yes and I didn't notice much. When it shifts it shifts quick but it's just delayed 1-2 and 2-3 most of the time. It almost feels like the fuel cuts out and the truck slows for a second then back to normal when it shifts.
Jack
-
sarah_ima64
- Posts: 211
- Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:01 pm
- Location: México
Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Airjack check this video
My brother truck
I want the same trans tune for my truck
This truck shift hardest and any lag
http://youtu.be/iGgBrWH5mdY
My brother truck
I want the same trans tune for my truck
This truck shift hardest and any lag
http://youtu.be/iGgBrWH5mdY
2005 RAM 1500 Daytona : Diablosport Trinity, CAI Airaid, Headers JBA, Catback Borla.
2009 RAM 1500 SLT 4x4 : Diablosport Trinity, CAI Airaid, headers JBA, Catback Flowmaster.
2011 RAM 1500 Laramie 4x4 : Diablosport Trinity, CAI Airaid, Catback Magnaflow.
2009 RAM 1500 SLT 4x4 : Diablosport Trinity, CAI Airaid, headers JBA, Catback Flowmaster.
2011 RAM 1500 Laramie 4x4 : Diablosport Trinity, CAI Airaid, Catback Magnaflow.
-
nadrojcote
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 10:08 am
Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
I just installed a diablo trinity this weekend and I'm having the same issues with my canned tunes, I am using 87 tune with firm shifts with 15% throttle boost. My 2-3rd has a lag and then a clunk/thud. 1st - 2nd does it as well but not as bad.
I am new to the forum and I'm wondering if there is somewhere I can download the latest "Beta" tunes that you guys are working on?
That youtube video is perfect. I see he is hitting 6000rpm though, I'm not sure how great that would be for the truck.
I am new to the forum and I'm wondering if there is somewhere I can download the latest "Beta" tunes that you guys are working on?
That youtube video is perfect. I see he is hitting 6000rpm though, I'm not sure how great that would be for the truck.
Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Wow sarah! That's how I would like mine to shift at WOT. It's better than it was but not like that.
2-3 will bark the tires but 1-2 is weak.
2-3 will bark the tires but 1-2 is weak.
