New to CMR, looking for resources

If you have questions about custom tuning, are looking for a Powercal tuner, or want to discuss custom tuning in general, this is the place.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
rttuning
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:35 am

New to CMR, looking for resources

Post by rttuning »

Hello all.

I am new to CMR and have a supercharged challenger srt8 I need to tune. It has a 2 bar map sensor installed and I need to know where to find the scaling for the new sensor so I can enter the new values in his file.

Thanks
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: New to CMR, looking for resources

Post by mikel »

do you have access to our cmr tuner sections of the forum?

Is this your cmr username?

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
rttuning
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:35 am

Re: New to CMR, looking for resources

Post by rttuning »

Mike,

The only cmr section I see is this one when I am on the forum.

Yes, this is my cmr username.

Thanks!!!
User avatar
garrett
Site Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:26 am

Re: New to CMR, looking for resources

Post by garrett »

Give it another go. you should be all set now.
Image
rttuning
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:35 am

Re: New to CMR, looking for resources

Post by rttuning »

I am and thank you very much.

Have a great day!!!
User avatar
wmcspeed
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:31 pm

Re: New to CMR, looking for resources

Post by wmcspeed »

Hi my name is zach, i am new to cmr as well the company i work for has used this software for years but i dont ever tune fords and when i do there new enough that hp supports i them. My current situation is that i have an 02 gt with a saleen m90 kit installed but with broken J tube. Long story short new m112 j tube installed along with 03 04 cobra tb new intake tube same maf i need to retune this thing and ds does not recognise the saleen file i pulled out of this eec v. I tried to look up the box code (MDE2) and start with a stock 2v tune and its not working. When i open the tune ford window and put in the box code the stock file comes up then i click the template window and the template pops up then when i click ok to start tuning an error message pops up saying "Please select the correct family for this file" I dont know what that means and cannot figure it out any help would be great thanks!!!
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: New to CMR, looking for resources

Post by mikel »

are you using an intune or a chip?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Custom Tune Support”